Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clip your toenails in the presence of your wife or girlfriend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip your toenails in the presence of your wife or girlfriend?

Well? ... Do you? This one has only Yes or No options. C'mon - fess up!

Hey, I do... I try to be quiet... but that "SNIP" cannot be silenced!

Hey, women can vote also... do your husbands/boyfriends clip in your presence? I will assume that you would NEVER clip in their presence.

BD
    Yes, I clip.
    62.50%
    No, I ALWAYS clip in private.
    37.50%
    3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

C'mon guys... time to fess up!
    3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Comment

BD, don't assume! After 34 years of marriage, clipping toenails in front of each other is no biggie.
      Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Comment

No biggie......

Galatians 2: 20
        I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Momof5 View Post
          BD, don't assume! After 34 years of marriage, clipping toenails in front of each other is no biggie.
          Uh, my wife doesn't say anything... usually. But I can sense her mood change a little upon each click.

BadDog!

Comment

Originally posted by Sherrie View Post
            No biggie......
            So, you're saying that it's OK, as long as you don't clip the big toe? No big deal? Do you make your husband "toe the line?"

BadDog!

Comment

My hubby is very private about clipping his nails. And it bugs him if I use an emory board on my nails when he is there! I think he doesn't like the sound.
              Blessings,

Road Warrior

Proverbs 4:23
              23 Guard your heart above all else,
              for it determines the course of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by BadDog View Post
                So, you're saying that it's OK, as long as you don't clip the big toe? No big deal? Do you make your husband "toe the line?"

I not only trim all my toe nails in front of him; but I have trimed his and rubbed (massaged) his feet for him.

Galatians 2: 20
                I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

Clip your toenails in the presence of your wife or girlfriend?

My used to be wife clipped mine. Maybe that explains why she is "used to be"
                  Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important.
                  C. S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Sherrie View Post

I not only trim all my toe nails in front of him; but I have trimed his and rubbed (massaged) his feet for him.
                    Wow! Maybe that explains why he's hanging around, calidog.

I actually do clip the cat's nails - wife didn't mind. (Does that make sense to you?) But the dremel sander I got recently - she won't let me do the cat's nails with it. Perhaps i should use it on my own toe nails!

BD

BadDog!

Comment

We clip in front of each other; we do most things in front of each other. Bathroom door's never closed unless there's someone else in the house - we feel it adds to the romance . When my elderly Mum visits us, her big treat is for my husband to wash her feet in a big soapy bowl, then clip her toenails and rub cream in (she says he does it much better than I do!). I watched him do this for his grandmother the first time I met his family and that's when I fell in love with him.

Comment

Now I've heard it all.

BadDog!

Comment

I consider it a great luxury as well as a necessity to have a pedicure at least 3 times a year.
                          Blessings,

Road Warrior

Proverbs 4:23
                          23 Guard your heart above all else,
                          for it determines the course of your life.

Comment

A few times I have walked on my husband clip his nails, maybe 2 or 3 in 5 years.
                            BUT I have found a pile of clipped nails a bunch of times sitting in the various places that he has forgotten to move

Comment

Working...
                            X