• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you like your dogs?

Mustard?
    Catsup?
    Sauerkraut?
    I NEVER eat hotdogs!!! That's a filthy habit.
    other?

BTW, just in case you wanted the official answer: a hotdog without mustard is simply not a hotdog.

BD
    Mustard?
    35.29%
    Catsup?
    23.53%
    Sauerkraut?
    5.88%
    I NEVER eat hotdogs!!! That's a filthy habit.
    0.00%
    Other? (Tell us about it.)
    35.29%
    3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Someone from my family must have logged on and voted! They all prefer catsup on their dogs! What's the world coming to?!

BD
    3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Comment

mustard! But love Chili and onion and cheese and mustard! Sometimes BBQ sauce.

Galatians 2: 20
      I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherrie View Post
        mustard! But love Chili and onion and cheese and mustard! Sometimes BBQ sauce.
        Ahhh, yes agree about the chili and cheese... not so sure about the onions. BBQ sauce is OK... if you're out of mustard. Should have thought about the chili option though. Sorry.

BadDog!

Comment

Mustard, chili, cheese, and heavy on the onion.

Comment

OK, you people who like it some other way... tell us about it. Promise I won't give you a hard time about not using mustard. (Even though it's really not a hot dog without , ya know.)

BD

BadDog!

Comment

Originally posted by th1bill View Post
              Never tried the mustard with the chili... hmmm. Gonna have to try it.

BadDog!

Comment

Originally posted by th1bill View Post

Oh Bill! You sure know how to talk!

Galatians 2: 20
                I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

I deep fry my Nathans dogs and like sauerkraut, relish, cheese, and mustard. At a minimum I like relish and mustard.
                  Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

How do you like your dogs?

Under 25 pounds and furry.

actually mustard, catsup, and onions will do
                    Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important.
                    C. S. Lewis

Comment

What you bored here lately BadDog? Usually you do indepth bible study type of post...taking a break? On vacation?

I avoid eating cooked hotdogs at all cost! Unless I am someplace where nothing else is served which happens far too often... (two or three times a year)..

Those kind of hotdogs make me feel like I have a brick in my stomach afterwards...barf....

I do however eat cold uncooked hot dogs in the middle of the night when my blood sugar is low to get it up...yes I know I am strange...what can I say? I haven't found another snack to get my blood sugar up so I can go back to sleep that didn't require alot of water! which then leads to alot of trips to the bathroom instead of sleeping! ugh. My dog, Buster gets up with me and shares the dog too...

God bless
                      "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
                        I deep fry my Nathans dogs and like sauerkraut, relish, cheese, and mustard. At a minimum I like relish and mustard.
                        Sounds so good! (Except the sauerkraut) Never deep-fried a dog before... and Nathan brand - what's so special about it?

moonglow,

School is starting this week, so I won't be able to do the deep stuff anymore. Can't really do it at all during the school year.

This doesn't take as long.

BD

BadDog!

Comment

mustard and chili
                          You were made to think. It will do you good to think; to develop your powers by study. God designed that religion should require thought, intense thought, and should thoroughly develop our powers of thought.

Charles G Finney

http://holyrokker.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by BadDog View Post
                            Sounds so good! (Except the sauerkraut) Never deep-fried a dog before... and Nathan brand - what's so special about it?
                            Nathans (preferred) and Sorbets are the only hotdogs that can handle deepfrying. Other brands don't fare to well
                            Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

I don't really like dogs boiled in water, but do enjoy them barbequed or steamed, and I like mustard and onions on them...

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                              Daughter & Family
                              Vickie & Ashley
                              For ALL suffering with ALS
                              Moonglow and Nate
                              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                              Gary &Cleaveland
                              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Working...
                              X