Lemonade or Iced Tea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemonade or Iced Tea?

When it gets hot out there during those summer months, what is the only beverage that can truly quench your thirst, lol? I know the title of this thread is "iced tea and lemonade", but I've also added to the poll selection water, soda, and Kool-aid. Just want to "cover all my bases"... Don't want to leave anybody out, lol.::winks::
    Lemonade
    15.00%
    Iced tea
    55.00%
    Water
    25.00%
    Soda
    5.00%
    Kool-aid
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%

Mmmmmmm... I see I'm not the only lover of iced tea on the board, lol. Iced tea - 3; everything else, ZIP, lol.

Comment

It was reall rough between lemonade and Sweet Tea... really feel that ST is more refreshing, but really good L is great.

BD
      3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Comment

I voted for iced tea, and lemonade is my 2nd choice. I don't drink soda's anymore. I lost 12 pounds after I stopped drinking soda's. I drink iced tea, water or lemonade in the hot summer months.

Comment

Last time I was over in the US, we had iced tea in North Carolina. It was utterly vile stuff, so we shared the English art of making real tea

Comment

Iced Sweet tea. Lots of Ice and a twist of a lemon.

Galatians 2: 20
            I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

Water is my first choice....sweet iced tea is second (what can I say, I'm an Okie - it's the state drink!)
              Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Comment

Originally posted by skc53 View Post
                I voted for iced tea, and lemonade is my 2nd choice. I don't drink soda's anymore. I lost 12 pounds after I stopped drinking soda's. I drink iced tea, water or lemonade in the hot summer months.
                The bubbles "blow you up?"

BD
                3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Comment

One of my students last year said she went to SoCal over the summer and ordered "sweet tea" in a restaurant... they didn't know what she meant! She reacted, what do you mean?! "Sweet tea! You all do have sweet tea here."

Course, the way she says "sweet tea" its sounds like one word.

BD

BadDog!

Comment

Nothing quenches my thirst like water...in any season. Iced tea with lemon and a little sugar, is my next choice.

Comment

Iced tea FTW.
                      Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

Today is a good day to die for Christ.

Comment

Iced tea for me too. I really don't drink cokes anymore, a bit too much sugar in there for my taste. I tend to stick with either iced tea or coffee when I need a caffeine fix.
                        We long to be known and we fear it like nothing else.
                        Most people live with subtle dread that one day,
                        they will be discovered for who they really are,
                        and the world will be appalled.
                        - Curtis, Brent and John Eldredge,
                        The Sacred Romance: Drawing Closer to the Heart of God

The joy is not in hiding, the joy is in being found.
                        - David Terry

My Testimony

Comment

Originally posted by BadDog View Post
                          One of my students last year said she went to SoCal over the summer and ordered "sweet tea" in a restaurant... they didn't know what she meant! She reacted, what do you mean?! "Sweet tea! You all do have sweet tea here."

Course, the way she says "sweet tea" its sounds like one word.

BD
                          Sweet tea [sweet-tee] Oh yes. And then after several cool and refreshing glasses, you begin to get your caffine-sugar spurts......

sweet-tee poleeeese! (meaning: as if someone had to even ask!)

Galatians 2: 20
                          I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

You Americans are funny. When you order an iced tea here, you DON'T specify "sweet"... you assume that there will indeed be sugar in it, and lots of that, probably. (Diet iced tea comes with artificial sweetner; it's popular with diabetics) What you can order is whether or not it's got lemon in it. I LOVE lemon, but I'm mildly allergic to anything citrus, so.... sigh... I only have it every now and then. *grin*

Oh, and I totally voted for iced tea. I LOVE THAT STUFF.
                            -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                            It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                            So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                            We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                            Warren Barfield

Comment

This is kind of hard for me to only answer one. I like each one.
                              soda is my favorite really......sweet-tea whoever makes it or my own.
                              I'm not a big drinker of water,but prefer bottled.I enjoy fresh squeezed lemon-aid.I like my coffee whatever season it is.
                              I guess to sum it all up .......coffee/mornings......soda's /during the day with sweet-tea in between...lemon-aid when fresh and almost all the time sweet-tea 'eating out'
                              Wow, it's really not hard to keep up with.
                              That's my refreshments and I'm sticking to it !!!!!
                              I'll vote soda.....
                              " May The Peace of God Be With Us"
                              Jer:29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you....
                              <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
                              Knowledge Will Be Increased
                              In Christ Jesus, Darlene
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X