• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT Happy Birthday Sketch!

Happy Birthday Sketch!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie

Galatians 2: 20
    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Many blessings on this, your day!

Jeanne
    Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

sigpic

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Comment

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My body is a temple and my tattoos are the stained glass.

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
        ./|___..__|
        |/__/|.|_/
        ...the BIG
        .....|.|_|
        .....|/_/

Comment

Have a blessed birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday!
            The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23