Italian Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Cookies

Why do they all taste just the same...and why is that taste so disgusting?

and WHY didn't my husband listen to me and just pick up canolis at the bakery instead of the cookies? ugh.

HA HA! My mom use to make them for Christmas. I can't think of anyone who really ate them. I have to agree....yuk!

Galatians 2: 20
    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

I lived in Italy for a couple years and can not recall eating a single thing I did not like.

Then again I am pretty much an omnivore so there IS that....
      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
      ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
      ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

You must be jesting. Amaretto cookies taste like Amaretto liquer, poket jams taste like strawberry, berro cookies taste like creme do cacoa.....amd so and so forth.

And cannoli's are so easy to make and tatse so much better.
        Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

What's up with the thread necro, gentlemen?

Learn to look at dates. Really now.

Comment

Originally posted by DaniHansen View Post
            What's up with the thread necro, gentlemen?

Learn to look at dates. Really now.
            In some cultures the elderly are treated with great respect and honor. Their life experience and perspactive on time can not be learned in school nor purchased with money.....

....ok, maybe not old threads on Italian cookies......
            * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
            ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
            ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

Working...
            X