5 Years On The 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Years On The 29th

You know; I will have been here on this forum 5 years the 29th of this month (September). Its very hard to believe that much time has already passed. I sure have met some good people here.

Some have come and gone. Some still here. It has been a wonderful experience meeting people from all over the world.

I have gone through alot of changes in my life; some traumatic, and some not so bad. I have embraced the fellowship here, and at times in my life while on the board, the fellowship has helped me in my real life here in Southeast Mo.

It's been good these 5 years. I have cried, and laughed, and vented. I have prayed for many; and I am so grateful for the prayers for me, my family, and my friends throughout these 5 years.

I tend to find humor in most things in my life. Even in the worse of times. Thank you all for smiles and the laughter.

I also love the bible study and the sharpening in my studies. I know alot of the threads I may not post on; but I am reading them, and studying, and learning as well as when I am sharing.

I wish I could know everyone of you in real life; sometime we will all meet on that heavenly shore, but for now I am grateful to know you all here.

Blessing's......

Sherrie

Galatians 2: 20
    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Sherrie,
    I've only been here a couple of years but I remember when I first came to this bb, you were one of the people who made me feel so welcomed.

You have been so encouraging to everyone, and the love of Christ shines through you.
    You are truly a blessing to this bb and I always enjoy reading your posts.

May the Lord continue to bless you abundantly!

Jeanne
    Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

Thank you Jeanne.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

Sherrie, can you find anything like a What-a-Burger up yonder....

Comment

You are always very nice to me and a true blessing to this site 5 YEARS

Comment

Thank you David you know I cannot! And you know I like them much!

Thank you Ashley. That is very kind of you to say!

Comment

You are a blessing to the board Sherrie I'm glad you're here
              The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Sherrie. I've only been here a month, but I do love the members!!! Even when we disagree...I've learned quite a bit about the Word in a month, also. Congratulations on being here for this long. Happy Anniversay!!!
                John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Originally posted by Sherrie View Post
                  You know; I will have been here on this forum 5 years the 29th of this month (September). Its very hard to believe that much time has already passed. I sure have met some good people here.

Some have come and gone. Some still here. It has been a wonderful experience meeting people from all over the world.

I have gone through alot of changes in my life; some traumatic, and some not so bad. I have embraced the fellowship here, and at times in my life while on the board, the fellowship has helped me in my real life here in Southeast Mo.

It's been good these 5 years. I have cried, and laughed, and vented. I have prayed for many; and I am so grateful for the prayers for me, my family, and my friends throughout these 5 years.

I tend to find humor in most things in my life. Even in the worse of times. Thank you all for smiles and the laughter.

I also love the bible study and the sharpening in my studies. I know alot of the threads I may not post on; but I am reading them, and studying, and learning as well as when I am sharing.

I wish I could know everyone of you in real life; sometime we will all meet on that heavenly shore, but for now I am grateful to know you all here.

Blessing's......

Sherrie

It doesn't seem like 5 years does it? I'll be here 5 years next month too.
                  Where has the time gone? So much has happened in those five years. We have been through so much together. You and several others gave me so much strength as we went through Nathan's illness and I will never forget you. You have been a blessing to me. I haven't posted a lot this past year. Struggling some and still in the healing process. I want you to know your friendship has meant a lot to me. And some day I am stopping by to see you. We had been on vacation last week and had went through Ark. to see my brother and then through Poplar Bluff so we were not far from you. And then I wanted to stop by Patton where Nathan is buried and when we got home I told Joe, we could have went by and seen Sherrie. Oh, well, next time.
                  Love you sis.
                  The Journal of my grandson Nathaniel's courageous battle with cancer.........

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/input...nathanielemily

Revelation 21:4) And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Comment

Thank you livingwaters, Debra, Seeker of truth!

Comment

Working...
                    X