This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often a day do you visit the Forum

I make it here early in the morning.. I enjoy reading the posts.. and then go off and pray for everybody here at the forums..and the people in my life..among other things..

The question is how often do you visit?
    Once:
    21.05%
    Twice:
    10.53%
    Three Times:
    10.53%
    Four or More:
    57.89%

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

im on and off a lot, but im checkin lots of stuff
    "Everyone needs a Hobab"~ Brother Mark

δολος Χριστός ησος
    sigpic

Comment

I'm on the board a lot. Especially late at night. i am blessed every time I'm on the forums. I love this place!!!

Comment

I'm on the board every day at every time mostly. There aint nothing else to do.
        sigpic

Comment

I check my emails, facebook, local news,and here for the first time at about 10.30am, then again in the middle of the day and then most nights.....so it's at least 3 times a day. More often if I'm waiting on a particular email from someone, then I just do the "rounds" of the places I visit each time.

Rocky

Comment

Once every week or two is more like it these days - unfortunately.

BD
            3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Comment

Whenever I have a 'free' moment through the day -- usually when I get up, sometime during the day when I'm having lunch/want some 'time to myself', and later before bed.
              -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
              It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
              So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
              We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
              Warren Barfield

Comment

I work online so I sign in here and come here throughout the day.
                .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
                .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

As often as I can, but usually I sign on twice a day. Sometimes when I'm signed on, my time expires.....

I really am addicted to this PLACE.....it is so full of godly information.
                  John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Working...
                  X