This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use Screens?

Do you use screens for your windows? To prevent Insects visiting you in the summer time.
    How much do they cost? are you happy having them?
    Are they easy to install?
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    25.00%
    Like to
    0.00%
    Never heard of them
    0.00%

Originally posted by PeterJ View Post
    Do you use screens for your windows? To prevent Insects visiting you in the summer time.
    How much do they cost? are you happy having them?
    Are they easy to install? how much do they cost?
    Yes, we have screens.
    I can't answer the "cost" question - they were on the house when we bought it.
    The ones on our windows are a part of the window. You slide the storm window up to the top and the screen to the bottom in the spring and then reverse the process in the late fall.
    Without screens, my life would be a misery. I live in a hot and humid climate and we have no air conditioning.
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

You can buy Air Coolers fans which is cheaper than Air conditioning.
      Do they sell them in your area?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterJ View Post
        You can buy Air Coolers fans which is cheaper than Air conditioning.
        Do they sell them in your area?
        Oh yes!!! I am the queen of the fan. We have about 10 of various shapes and sizes. I have no idea how I would sleep without one.
        I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
        - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Ok, its either too late or too early depending on your side of the world but I read this all wrong. I was thinking screens like screensavers for Windows. I think I had better go to bed now
          sigpic

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Comment

Working...
          X