This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Twin Toe?

Have you got a Twin Toe? Or Twin Finger?
    Yes
    14.29%
    No
    57.14%
    Twin Finger
    28.57%

ok not wanting to come off as stupid I need to know what is a twin toe or twin finger

Comment

Yeah I haven't a clue either.

Comment

A ridiculously mirror image digit? Yes... I broke my left foot several times, and thought all the toes were different from the right, until I broke my right foot. Now my left and right foot "pinkies" and "rings" look like reflections of each other.

If that's a twin, I've got it.
        Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

LOL A twin toe for instance is your 3rd toe is a twin of your 2nd toe; they are the 100% same.

Since some people have twin toes; iam asuming they some have twin finger.

Comment

Oh ok got ya LOL Answer is nope

Comment

I have seen people who's 2nd toe was longer than their big toe. Looks kinda weird. I have not seen a twin toe.
              Philipians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:13 For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, "fear not I will help you."

Psalm 150:5
              Praise Him with loud cymbals!
              Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Comment

No twin toe for me.

Originally posted by Midyrvette View Post
                I have seen people who's 2nd toe was longer than their big toe. Looks kinda weird. I have not seen a twin toe.
                I have a longer second toe. In middle school we all would say those with a longer toe were so smart they needed extra space to store their knowledge
                Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
                ~Proverbs 31:30

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
                ~Elizabeth Kubler Ross

Comment

I think I got confused, I thought "twin" meant "extra" or two of the same. I was actually born with two thumbs on my right hand. When I was about 2yrs old the outer thumb was removed. To look at my hand now people wouldn't know unless it was pointed out to them. I have a slight lump on the side of my hand where the other thumb was and if I bang the side of my hand where the bone of the extra thumb was, then it hurts a lot. But my remaining thumb works normally. Apparently I'm very lucky because some who have extra thumbs removed don't have the full use of the remaining thumb.

Comment

Working...
                  X