Anyone miss me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone miss me?

I've been a bit scarce as of late but I am back, bigger and better than ever
    The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23

That is good to know! Wondered where you have been and you are so quiet too!

Galatians 2: 20
    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker of truth View Post
      I've been a bit scarce as of late but I am back, bigger and better than ever
      I'm a newcomer but I missed you
      It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Originally posted by Sherrie View Post
        That is good to know! Wondered where you have been and you are so quiet too!
        I've been working through some personal issues. Real life, ya know?

Vashti, hello there

Comment

I've been working through some personal issues. Real life, ya know?

Vashti, hello there
          No I was doing that! I haven't been on much lately either...been sick actually...combination of the stomach flu and stress... If I had been on though I would have missed you!
          "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
            No I was doing that! I haven't been on much lately either...been sick actually...combination of the stomach flu and stress... If I had been on though I would have missed you!
            The flu..ugh...don't give it to me

I hope you're feeling better Julie

Comment

The flu..ugh...don't give it to me

I hope you're feeling better Julie
              Hope you are doing ok too! I think I will live...though it was touch and go there for awhile... blah...

went to the chiropractor yesterday and he said he had four or five people in that had this...going around kind of early in the year... (well in my case the doctor did say it could have been food poisoning...mine lasted longer then two days for sure! ugh).

Anyway glad you are back..are you ok?
              "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
                Hope you are doing ok too! I think I will live...though it was touch and go there for awhile... blah...

went to the chiropractor yesterday and he said he had four or five people in that had this...going around kind of early in the year... (well in my case the doctor did say it could have been food poisoning...mine lasted longer then two days for sure! ugh).

Anyway glad you are back..are you ok?

Lisa has had the flu. She had to miss two nights of work. Being sick stinks

Me? I'm ok. Licking some wounds but it's nothing He can't fix

Comment

Lisa has had the flu. She had to miss two nights of work. Being sick stinks

Me? I'm ok. Licking some wounds but it's nothing He can't fix
                  Ok good! Glad you are ok... but sorry to hear Lisa was sick...blah

Comment

I think I recognize the cat. LOL I'm kinda new, but good to have you back...hope life is treating you good..Amen
                    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

I really have missed you and am glad you are back

Comment

Thank you all

Things are getting better The enemy is not happy unless he is messing in our lives, ya know

Comment

I missed you and your cat! And I don't ever know you...But it is never good when part of the body is missing and hurting

I am going to sic my cat on yours
                          ~ My testimony~

Comment

Originally posted by ConqueredbyLove View Post
                            I missed you and your cat! And I don't ever know you...But it is never good when part of the body is missing and hurting

I am going to sic my cat on yours
                            My cat are much too serious to fight. He are a lover of the Lord He and your cat could become good friends though

Comment

Working...
                            X