A project of mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A project of mine

Here are some pictures of a night stand that I built in school last year. Just got around to putting a few more coats of polyurethane (clear protective layer for those that don't know ) to make it shinier and last longer.

Everything was made from wood except for the drawer handle, door knobs, and hinges. Wood slides in the drawer and everything. It is made out of solid red oak.
    Attached Files
    2 Corinthians 5:17 17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

You really did a great job on that! It looks and sounds well built, not just a shoddy job to get the grade. Way to go! YAY on the wood drawer slides. I hate those plastic ones that so many use.

Now you need to go for a snazzier wood. Purple Heart? Pink Ivory?
    Australian Ribbon Bark Mallee Burl? Or how about a small table made of Afzelia Xylay?
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrus...

All children left unattended will be given an espresso and a free puppy.

Comment

Very nicely done. Jesus would be proud of you.

Comment

Nice job! You obviously have chosen to use your God-given talent in a productive way and to not "cut corners." It's beautiful.
        "I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High." Psalm 9:2

Comment

Great Job, Dirtball.....

A +
          John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Working...
          X