Cushions all over the Couch
    I can't stand em...throw em in the floor
    66.67%
    I love big cushions all over the couch
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

One of the dumbest fads ever.
    Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Cushions and pillows everywhere! And NO ONE should be laying on the big pillows that are for decorating a couch...NO ONE!!! They are for decoration only.

Don't you like cushions David? I think you need to explain yourself

Live your life in such a
      way that, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

"Oh NO.... she's awake!"

Slug1: No, I have it so short I can't comb it to the side like before

cheechamia: ken...dear...honey...you have NO hair to comb on the side!!!
      sigpic

Comment

cushion pillow fight!!!!(Well...what else do you use them for?)
        .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
        .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Originally posted by karenoka27 View Post
          cushion pillow fight!!!!(Well...what else do you use them for?)
          For taking up the needed space on a couch for absolutely nothing... open the front door and THROW!!!!!!!
          Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

But if everyone started throwing their pillows out the door what chaos this world would be in..now go put them back on the couch!

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
            .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
              For taking up the needed space on a couch for absolutely nothing... open the front door and THROW!!!!!!!
              Wow, I always wondered where the term 'throw pillow' came from
              sigpic

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Comment

I see no point in a couch, flooded with pillows...with no room to be sat on..
                Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

Today is a good day to die for Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
                  HEY! What in the world would kids use to build forts out of if it weren't for the couch cushions and pillows? And how would I ever come to realize that there a lot of stuff that needs vaccuming out of there if they didn't?

If it weren't for the pillows, there would be no such thing as a spontaneous nap!

(Makes a mental note of possible indepth weekend discussion...)

Originally posted by cheech View Post
                  Cushions and pillows everywhere! And NO ONE should be laying on the big pillows that are for decorating a couch...NO ONE!!! They are for decoration only.

Don't you like cushions David? I think you need to explain yourself
                  NO! Don't lay on the decorative pillows! Oh, help, I'm feeling lightheaded...
                  Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
                  Not second or third, but first.
                  Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
                  when He is the source of all hope,
                  when His love is received and freely given,
                  holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
                  will all other things be added unto to you.

Comment

This is why Slug does not like pillows on the couch:

Comment

That scares me every time I see it...

Comment

Originally posted by threebigrocks View Post
                        HEY! What in the world would kids use to build forts out of if it weren't for the couch cushions and pillows?
                        Wood palettes, pvc piping, chicken wire, and tarp. To be 10 years old again.
                        Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

Today is a good day to die for Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by JerAyala View Post
                          Wood palettes, pvc piping, chicken wire, and tarp. To be 10 years old again.
                          No kidding!

Comment

Cushions only exist on sofas so cats can sleep on them, thus occupying the entire sofa while humans sit on the floor. Really.

Comment

Working...
                            X