X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Rabidchipmunk

Hey RC, just want to say.... Happy Birthday
    Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Happy Birthday from me too. When are we going to have that arm wrestle?

Comment

Happy birthday!
      The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/originalgoofalot/rabid.html

Rabid Chipmunks are trying to take over the world!!!!!

Rabid Chipmunks have begun their quest to take out the worlds cheese supply. The Rabid Chipmunks are considered highly dangerous and should be avoided by uncertified people. Citizens are asked to not try to apprehend a Rabid Chipmunk on their own call a professional Rabid Chipmunk Licensed Killer. It is believed that the Rabid Chipmunk Race is going to attempt to take out the World Cheese Supply in Wisconsin to severely lower the morale of the human race. Rabid Chipmunks eat only Dirty Chickens. April 27, 2001 has been named D-day for the war on Rabid Chipmunks. Aug. 1st will be Global Chicken Washing Day. A global contest to wash all chickens will be held, the Grand Prize is the country of Rwanda, Second Prize is the state of Rhode Island, and third prize is a warm can of Pepsi. Experts believe that by cleaning all chickens the Rabid Chipmunks will be slowed by having no Dirty Chickens to eat. We can only hope and pray that by cleaning the chickens that the Rabid Chipmunks will become discouraged and go back to their hole and die. GODSPEED to all chicken cleaners.

Oh yea...Happy Birthday!!

"People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Happy Birthday,
          RC!!!

Live your life in such a
          way that, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

"Oh NO.... she's awake!"

Slug1: No, I have it so short I can't comb it to the side like before

cheechamia: ken...dear...honey...you have NO hair to comb on the side!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Jeanne
            Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

May you have a great day!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

RC
              John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Happy! Happy! Birthday! sis!

God bless you!
                The Journal of my grandson Nathaniel's courageous battle with cancer.........

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/input...nathanielemily

Revelation 21:4) And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Comment

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My body is a temple and my tattoos are the stained glass.

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
                  ./|___..__|
                  |/__/|.|_/
                  ...the BIG
                  .....|.|_|
                  .....|/_/

Comment

Hey girl! Happy b-day! *hugs*
                    We serve God by serving others. The world defines greatness in terms of power, possessions, prestige, and position. If you can demand service from others, you've arrived. In our self-serving culture with its me-first mentality, acting like a servant is not a popular concept. Rick Warren
                    [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X