I'm freaking out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm freaking out!

I'm home alone and there's some kind of small lizard in the house. I tried to hit it with the broom and then tried to vacuum it up, but it's too fast.
    It gives me the creeps! I want it out of here!

Jeanne
    Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Originally posted by Jeanne D View Post
    I'm home alone and there's some kind of small lizard in the house. I tried to hit it with the broom and then tried to vacuum it up, but it's too fast.
    It gives me the creeps! I want it out of here!

Jeanne
    Do you have, or do you know someone with a cat? Don't know if a cat would chase one or not, but I don't see why not either. I've seen cats play with and then eat a dung beetle.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Thanks for the input teddyv.
      My son came home from work and began chasing the thing around the house trying to catch it. It finally showed up in the front hallway as I was walking through there. Naturally I began screaming in a panic and he began laughing thinking my reaction was extremely funny. He managed to chase the thing out the front door, thank heavens.

Jeanne
      Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

My son came home from work and began chasing the thing around the house trying to catch it. It finally showed up in the front hallway as I was walking through there. Naturally I began screaming in a panic and he began laughing thinking my reaction was extremely funny. He managed to chase the thing out the front door, thank heavens.

Jeanne
        I know exactly how you feel. We lived in Georgia and those bright green lizards were commonplace. I jumped up on a chair once when I was 8 months pregnant to get away from one. They give me the creeps, too. I guess no matter where you live, there's something that can "creep you out."

I'm glad he was able to chase it out, though.

God Bless.
        "I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High." Psalm 9:2

Comment

Jeanne
          Good to hear. I'm horrified by the house spiders around here (especially the bigger ones that start to move inside in the fall). My wife and I have an agreement that she'll take care of the spiders if I take care of the mice.
          Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
          Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Awww, I'm glad you didn't kill it, I love my lizards(they really do put a smile on my face when I see them in my yard)... they're awesome for eating garden pests.
            Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.
            -Jeremiah 6:16

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

Comment

Working...
            X