Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 years ago today 9.11

For our men and women.......
    Who lost their lives on this date~ 9.11~ A day we will never forget.A day that history was made and I'm sure we will not celebrate the history but, the lives that were loss due to this very wicked~evilness.Let us remember all the loved ones that continue to carry on and to all those that gave their life to help save some even to the very end of "Ground Zero" to recover each and every precious life and to those who were found at the verge of death.
    This is love !!! Let nothing stand in our way to come together and unite with each other.Let us give God all Praise and Glory for His Mercy and Blessings for Our Nation"The United States of America"

If anyone would like to share their thought~please do....
    If I have posted in the wrong forum,I'm sorry
    in Christ Jesus,Darlene
    " May The Peace of God Be With Us"
    Jer:29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you....
    <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
    Knowledge Will Be Increased
    In Christ Jesus, Darlene
    sigpic

I watched some of the memorials on tv today. I still feel a deep pain while watching too. As horrible as that day was though, God used it to bring me to Himself. It does sadden me that our country has gone back to the way it was before 9/11. I wish we all continued to be caring and helpful the way we were for a while after 9/11. I pray for the families of those lost and those who are still suffering today.

Comment

MSMBC is currently replaying their news coverage from 9/11... At the time I was in the Marine Reserves and was in "Marine Mode" and detached from my feelings. I figured I was going off to see a see foreign lands, meet strange and different people... and kill them... Granted that took 2 years before I was deployed.

Seeing the video replay... I'm saddened, but now I actually feel mad about the attacks

Comment

Thank you Lyndie,For your thoughts on 9.11 I agree this devastation that occured in September11 united the people of the United States of America.But ,not for long.Praise God it did bring peoples to Christ through this for Salvation.But, I often wonder where or if they still rely on Jesus after the storm or could it just have been of the frightening of it all together. We may never know !!!

Thanks to you also Jurrell, For sharing your thoughts.I know we all have different thoughts and reactions because of this "nightmare" that effected everyone in the "USA" and other places.

God bless yall for your care and love toward our homeland,
        God be with us,in Jesus name. Amen in Christ,Darlene
        " May The Peace of God Be With Us"
        Jer:29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you....
        <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
        Knowledge Will Be Increased
        In Christ Jesus, Darlene
        sigpic

Comment

You know, I forgot this day this year. I will try not to forget it next year. I thyink it is a day that we all need to remember. Has anyone seen the movie World Trade Center? I highly recommend that you rent the movie. It made me cry. My thoughts are with all those who were involved with this horrific day. Also, listen to Alan Jackson's Where Were You(When The World Stopped Turning). He says he did not write it, but, God wrote it. He was just holding the pen. GOD Bless all you brave soldiers for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          PSALM23
          http://encouragementcentral.wetpaint.com/

Please visit the aboce link to my website. I will be adding scripture as I feel it needs to be. And, please feel free to tell me about it. Thanks, and, GOD Bless!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X