Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cooler

Anyone here been in the cooler?

Come on now....you can share with us...lol...

What is it like?
    ~ My testimony~

The last person to ask that.... they're still there finding out
    Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
        The last person to ask that.... they're still there finding out

lol.....!!! Oh, that is so funny!

Whoops! Why did I ask that
        ~ My testimony~

Comment

Originally posted by ConqueredbyLove View Post

What is it like?

Chilly!

Originally posted by ConqueredbyLove
          Even sheep fall down sometimes...But Jesus picks them up as they can't pick up themselves

Comment

Originally posted by FaithfulSheep View Post
            Chilly!

Nice.

I've also heard that they serve warm root beer. (No, I didn't make that up. There was a similar thread about a year ago, and that's what someone posted. )

Comment

Warm rootbeer is very good
              Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Warm rootbeer is horrible!

Friend, you DON'T want to go to the Cooler to find out what its like! Trust me...

Sometimes we tend to forget there IS a Cooler, much less anyone in it!

Its colder than the North Pole and there's only one way out. We've not found it yet....
                My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Comment

Actually if you have a good root beer warm root beer is very good. You can get a better taste of the root beer flavors and a better belch (guy thing). I still prefer my root beer cold but warm is good as well.
                  sigpicLord, now let your servant depart in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation.

My Commission in the army of Christ

Here I Stand

If you remember "The Fishnet" in Charleston, Illinois, contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudwalker View Post
                    Actually if you have a good root beer warm root beer is very good. You can get a better taste of the root beer flavors and a better belch (guy thing). I still prefer my root beer cold but warm is good as well.
                    Trust me, it's not just a guy thing.

Comment

We actually serve a Warm root-beer-float there...... And I promise you... that ice-cream does not even melt

Wanna go to find out what it feels like being left out in the cold??
                      The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
                      God plants in our hearts
                      to remind us
                      there are better things ahead.
                      -Holley Gerth

Comment

Don't know what that is but I can

Originally posted by ConqueredbyLove View Post
                        Anyone here been in the cooler?

Come on now....you can share with us...lol...

What is it like?
                        tell you all about the "furnace of affliction"
                        Last edited by Oregongrown; Sep 13th 2008, 06:02 PM. Reason: add smiley for LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FaithfulSheep View Post
                          Chilly!

My words exactly.

Comment

Personally, I don't believe there IS a cooler. I mean, come'on! If there IS a great and loving Mod somewhere out there..do you really think they are just going to send someone to the COOLER? The Cooler is what we make it here on the net. All prophecies concerning warm root beer were fulfilled in 1988 at the closing of the last A&W Root Beer stand.

Comment

Originally posted by SpokenFor View Post
                              Personally, I don't believe there IS a cooler. I mean, come'on! If there IS a great and loving Mod somewhere out there..do you really think they are just going to send someone to the COOLER? The Cooler is what we make it here on the net. All prophecies concerning warm root beer were fulfilled in 1988 at the closing of the last A&W Root Beer stand.
                              Too funny

I'm glad you explained it though....I was under the impression that "cooler" was another name for the "Bermuda Triangle"...
                              Ιησούς Χριστός ο κυριος μου και ο θεος μου

****When the Lord opens a door, don't walk through it....run full speed; if it's the wrong one He'll let ya know...sometimes He just wants to see if you'll move at all!****

A Minister of God Ministry - Support and understanding for a Christian serving in the military

Comment

Working...
                              X