Gospel Albums...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gospel Albums...

I have this wonderful album by country crooner Alan Jackson, and, it is called "Orecious Memories". I love it. It has a song that we all know called "The Rugges Cross". And, also "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus>" And, his family does help him out on this album.

A little info that might be good to know: Akan's mama Ruth wanted him to record this album for the longest time, and, finally he said that he would after a while. Then he, and, his wife Denise got seperated, and, he looked at his priorities, and, gave his life to GOD. He is a baptist, and, he finally did this album as a tribute to his mama. And, then she wanted him to record it for the fans, and, as a fan, I bought it, and, LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it. You will enjoy all the hymns that he sings on it. From the first note, you will be singing along with him from beginning to end!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PSALM23
    http://encouragementcentral.wetpaint.com/

Please visit the aboce link to my website. I will be adding scripture as I feel it needs to be. And, please feel free to tell me about it. Thanks, and, GOD Bless!!!!!!!!!!

I got the album I think last year it is a good one .My favorite song is I'll fly away . I really enjoy the simple sound of the album not too many instruments steeping over his voice .

Comment

I got the album soon after it came out. The song "I Want To Stroll Over Heaven With You" struck me right away. I play guitar and sing, and I sang it in church one Sunday morning. Since then, I have had requests to sing it at several funerals. I love the album - like someone else said - the music doesn't overpower the words and I love all the old hymns. He sings them with such simple sincerity that they have real meaning to me.

God Bless.
      "I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High." Psalm 9:2

Comment

Working...
      X