• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's That Frog Person?

Isn't this cute:

Sherrie

Galatians 2: 20
    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Ahhhhh I see you have my picture up

Looking for me?

Indeed I do rely on Him for every thing!!
    This user is used by moderators and administrators for testing purposes.

Comment

Ohhhhh...I see....so which frog are you.......

Yes I too rely on Him. When I do things myself; I always seem to make this mess out of stuff. Then I call on Him; to not only rely on Him, but I am asking Him to help me get out of the mess, or help clean it up! I am ashamed of myself. But this is the truth.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherrie View Post
        Isn't this cute:

Sherrie

There's no need to fear, Phroggie is here! Thanks for this Sherrie, I'm actually wearing a F.R.O.G. wristband as I type.

Thanks for sharing this phabulous phroggie photo

Comment

Ahhhh Phroggie.....another one of those frog people I had in mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Sherrie View Post
            Ahhhh Phroggie.....another one of those frog people I had in mind!
            Where do you get all of these wonderphully phantastic phroggies???? I believe this one is dear long lost cousin Phrank. Thanks phrom the phamily phor phinding him phor us!

Comment

Thanks for sharing Sherrie, it's just soooo gorgeous!!!! Last night prior to going to sleep in bed I finally came to understand that the extra voice in my mind was the voice of shame that I've carried for so many years, it's taken decades of healing and work to be able to discern/understand what it is and why, and this wee little post you've given us today just uplifted me in ways I can't expoain, so thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul ~ Soulangel
              sigpic
              1 Cor 10:31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Lord, help me to do great things as though they were little, since I do them with your power;
              and little things as though they were great, since I do them in your name. Blaise Pascal

Comment

Ahhhh shucks Soulangel...it was my pleasure.

You know something about my life; let me tell you. I have been one BIG major failure! Thats the truth. Everything "I" do rots! It just plain out stinks!

The Lord sees me; and shaking His head, He says, here she goes again!

And the sad thing is, I say everytime, that I am sorry. I won't ever do whatever again. AND most of the time I don't even know I do it my way, until after I do it again.

And listen for a minute; God hears me whine and cry again, and I am apologizing. And yes,; I have left the mess for Him.

But I am so grateful God is there for me, and for all those who have a relationship with Him. I just need to listen. I need to go to Him first, and not last.

Sherrie is not in control of anything! All things are not possible through Sherrie! Sherrie cannot fix anything!

God is the Creator! I am for His pleasure! This world was not created for me.

Now that said/wrote....God gives His only Son; Jesus for me. Thank you Father God! And He lives in me and I in Him. And because of Him, I am forgiven. Thank you Jesus! And because I am forgiven, I have a relationship with my Father. I come through maturity in that Spirit a relationship; to rely more and more and more on Him.

I am helpless without Him. I lay flat with no life. My air is stale and it gives no breath. But in Him, I rely. He is my strength. He is my life. He picks me up, and He holds me up. I can walk through the storm. I can rejoice in Him.

Thank you Father God. Thank you Lord Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit.

Comment

Dear Sweet Sherrie, the only thing I can say is to everything you have said!! I'm just sooooooo struggling with letting go of the old and letting Him take charge every day instead of doing it Linda's way!! I had a mother who was so dominating and things had to be done NOW and done perfectly that its so hard to break the spirit of control. However, like you said at the end, Praise to our Lord God our Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit, because it's being done, one day at a time. Aren't we the most blessed people in this world to be able to have a relationship with them, to be loved unconditionally.

YSIC ~ Linda
                  sigpic
                  1 Cor 10:31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Lord, help me to do great things as though they were little, since I do them with your power;
                  and little things as though they were great, since I do them in your name. Blaise Pascal

Comment

thanks for posting that adorable frog sherrie. I love them.

Comment

dnw; Yes, I was not promoting or recruiting for that specific program, just really thougt it was cute and liked the idea.

Sherrie

Comment

Working...
                      X