This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Take off?

Do you love the feeling of taking off the ground in a plane? or does that part scare you? what about when you land?
    Which is more scary for you? Do you prefer the feeling better when you take of or when you land?
    It's amazing how you can feel your being taken off the ground when the plane takes of; I like that feeling better.
    Take Off
    78.95%
    Land
    10.53%
    Dont fly
    10.53%

I love takeoff!!! When the plane makes that final turn onto the runway and the engines kick in at full throttle, it's just so awesome!! And the last seconds just before take off is the best, when the plane is moving at the fastest possible speed to still be on the ground.

When I went skydiving a month ago, I was actually disappointed, because in the small plane, take off was so quick. We were off the ground in just a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterJ View Post
      Do you love the feeling of taking off the ground in a plane? or does that part scare you? what about when you land?
      Which is more scary for you? Do you prefer the feeling better when you take of or when you land?
      It's amazing how you can feel your being taken off the ground when the plane takes of; I like that feeling better.
      I'm curious just to know what motivated this poll in the first place.
      ----------------------------------------------
      When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
        I wonder that about most of his polls.

Comment

I live for that burst of acceleration upon take-off. Not so big on landing.

Skydiving must be the greatest rip in the word!

Comment

Just thinking about getting on a plane scares me.
            "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

{ Psalm 46:10 }

Comment

I don't fly. It isn't that I'm scared of it (well, maybe a little but it wouldn't stop me), it's that I've never had good reason to, never had any place to go that was best reached that way.
              Man's ego is inflated, his laws are outdated, they don't apply no more
              You can't rely no more to be standing around waiting
              In the home of the brave, Jefferson turning over in his grave
              Fools glorifying themselves, trying to manipulate Satan
              And there's a slow, slow train coming up around the bend.

Comment

You know, this past Labor Day weekend I was able to fly out to Nebraska to visit with some friends of mine and it was the first time for me flying ever. I admit I was scared but I did well. I had 3 plane rides there and 3 back home and loved every minute of it! My favorite part was taking off and landing. Taking off was really neat how the plane got faster and faster and then landing was just cool!!

Comment

Nothing like take off. Many years ago when I was in the Navy I was part of a small detachment that had to be flown off the aircraft carrier USS Lexington.
                  We were put into a small mail plane and shot off one of the steam catapults on the ship. Now THAT was a take off!

22 It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
                  23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
                  24 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
                  Lamentations 3:22-24

Comment

lol........ Brother, you are so funny!
                    ~ My testimony~

Comment

I Thought of this question last time i Took of on a plane

Comment

Working...
                      X