Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things fall from Roller Coaster?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Things fall from Roller Coaster?

    Can your money and items fall out your pockets from rideing roller coaster rides?
    What about when it gos sideways or upside down?
    Did any of your items fall out of your pockets when you rode roller coasters?
    What about other rides?
    9
    Yes
    55.56%
    5
    No
    33.33%
    3
    Hmm
    11.11%
    1

  • #2
    I've never lost anything on a coaster, but once when I was riding a free-fall ride in TX (The Texas Cliff Hanger), my barrette came out of my hair. I guess it went straight up and off the portion of hair it was holding, which would've been cool to see. Fortunately, it fell behind me in the cage, so I was able to get it back.

    The cool thing to do on that ride was to put pennies on our knees and watch them float as high as the top of our heads when we were falling.

    Comment


    • #3
      No, not for me. I don't ride roller coasters, or anything, too scary
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Lost my lunch, once!

        Comment


        • #5
          You can definitely lose things on amusement park rides. I think the latest death at an amusement park, somebody lost something, so they climbed the fence (that you're not supposed to) to go get it, then got hit by the roller coaster. Died instantly.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by IPet2_9 View Post
            You can definitely lose things on amusement park rides. I think the latest death at an amusement park, somebody lost something, so they climbed the fence (that you're not supposed to) to go get it, then got hit by the roller coaster. Died instantly.
            Yeah, I saw that. Those "DANGER!! KEEP OUT!!!" signs aren't just for looks.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by stillforgiven View Post
              I've never lost anything on a coaster, but once when I was riding a free-fall ride in TX (The Texas Cliff Hanger), my barrette came out of my hair. I guess it went straight up and off the portion of hair it was holding, which would've been cool to see. Fortunately, it fell behind me in the cage, so I was able to get it back.

              The cool thing to do on that ride was to put pennies on our knees and watch them float as high as the top of our heads when we were falling.
              Too cool! I am going to try that the next time I go on the Detonator at Worlds of Fun!
              sigpicJoAnne

              Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

              Jeremiah 33:3



              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jeremiah333 View Post
                Too cool! I am going to try that the next time I go on the Detonator at Worlds of Fun!
                It was really cool. Pretty nifty physics experiment.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I make sure to wear clothes with pockets that close properly when I go to a theme park. I love roller coasters

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Its better to make sure you have zip pockets.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yup...My brother lost his wallet a long time ago on a rollercoaster.
                      Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

                      Today is a good day to die for Christ.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X