Praise God, asked to sing National Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise God, asked to sing National Anthem

I was asked to sing the National Anthem for our county fall fair, this year.

I count it an honor,

what versions by individuals were your favorites?

I want to sing it along this style, what do you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qciWEufZ2xA
    It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Originally posted by always View Post
    I was asked to sing the National Anthem for our county fall fair, this year.

I count it an honor,

what versions by individuals were your favorites?

I want to sing it along this style, what do you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qciWEufZ2xA
    That is an honor indeed! Congratulations!!!!

Sing as your heart dictates. Blessings to you!
    V
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Vhayes View Post
      That is an honor indeed! Congratulations!!!!

Sing as your heart dictates. Blessings to you!
      V

Thank you
      It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

SWEET!!!!

Please no vocal gymnastics garbage!!! I get really put off by that.
        My body is a temple and my tattoos are the stained glass.

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
        ./|___..__|
        |/__/|.|_/
        ...the BIG
        .....|.|_|
        .....|/_/

Comment

BTW, I understand what an honor it is. My sis-n-law has been asked to sing it several times and she gets all goose-bumpy everytime.

Oh and and the "..and the land of the FREEEEEE" part... Start low!!!!!!!
          My body is a temple and my tattoos are the stained glass.

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
          ./|___..__|
          |/__/|.|_/
          ...the BIG
          .....|.|_|
          .....|/_/

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
            SWEET!!!!

Please no vocal gymnastics garbage!!! I get really put off by that.
            Let me second that opinion.
            Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
            Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
              BTW, I understand what an honor it is. My sis-n-law has been asked to sing it several times and she gets all goose-bumpy everytime.

Oh and and the "..and the land of the FREEEEEE" part... Start low!!!!!!!
              Let me second that opinion

Oh believe me with my alto, I'm not about to go there thank you, and iI do know what you mean by the vocal gymnastics,

Comment

MAN THAT WOMAN CAN SANG!!

Such a terrible waste of talent, what she fell into with Bobby Brown...

Congrats on your selection, I'm sure you'll do great!

Comment

Originally posted by Angyl View Post
                  MAN THAT WOMAN CAN SANG!!

Such a terrible waste of talent, what she fell into with Bobby Brown...

Congrats on your selection, I'm sure you'll do great!
                  Thanks! you know what, I think it was Whitney that was more ignorant than Bobby

Comment

I praise God, today I did sing the Nat'l Anthem, to open our county fair. I've never felt so humble, than being there why the vets raised our flags.

This will always be a very special day for me, and a day of honor!

Comment

oh that is so great. I used to sing it for allour games at our school and college graduation. My dream was to sing it for the super bowl. I actually passed a class after singing it for a teacher....lol. I guess that will have to do.
                      May God bless you with all the right notes as you honor our country.

Comment

Working...
                      X