Does anyone know if there is a way to find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if there is a way to find

where people are located, I mean a faster way than going in and reading everyone's stats? Like a search? I was hoping there might be a way to see if there are many here in my general area?

God bless, denise
    PS I search FAQ's and didn't come up with anything. If this is in the wrong place, I apologize. Also, maybe someone can tell me where to post such a question?

Dunno, I also can't figure out where to see new posts in the threads I've posted in. Surely there is a button somewhere but I sure don't see it...

Comment

At the top of main post, to the right

Originally posted by Orendorf View Post
      Dunno, I also can't figure out where to see new posts in the threads I've posted in. Surely there is a button somewhere but I sure don't see it...
      there are 3 or 4 drop-down menus. The first one has a selection for you to subscribe. Click on that and then, it will ask if you want email notification. I select yes and then whenever anyone posts in that thread/discussion I get an email that I can use to go right to the new comment.

God bless, denise

go here.............http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=140792

see over to the right? There is a button that says "Thead Tools"
      Just select that dropdown menu and then select "subscribe". Follow rest of instructions

Comment

Aha, much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Orendorf View Post
          Also if you look at the far left of each thread title you will see a small blue box with a white "v" or down arrow. If you click on that it will take you to the first post in the thread that you haven't read.
          sigpicLord, now let your servant depart in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation.

My Commission in the army of Christ

Here I Stand

If you remember "The Fishnet" in Charleston, Illinois, contact me.

Comment

Oh that is fantastic!! Thank

Originally posted by Cloudwalker View Post
            Also if you look at the far left of each thread title you will see a small blue box with a white "v" or down arrow. If you click on that it will take you to the first post in the thread that you haven't read.
            you brother God bless you and see you tomorrow maybe It's time for me to turn in with the "Good Book" and see what the Lord has for me tonight, your sister in Christ, denise

Comment

Working...
            X