Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big T's count down

To what, you ask?
    My body is a temple and my tattoos are the stained glass.

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
    ./|___..__|
    |/__/|.|_/
    ...the BIG
    .....|.|_|
    .....|/_/

Nope. Not gonna ask.
    Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
    Not second or third, but first.
    Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
    when He is the source of all hope,
    when His love is received and freely given,
    holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
    will all other things be added unto to you.

Comment

I'll bite. To what? I've got a countdown going, but I know what that one is for.
      sigpicLord, now let your servant depart in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation.

My Commission in the army of Christ

Here I Stand

If you remember "The Fishnet" in Charleston, Illinois, contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by threebigrocks View Post
        Nope. Not gonna ask.
        ----------------------------------------------
        When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

I refuse to ask, but you know you want to tell
          The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23

Comment

Could be anything! Count down til he goes on a motorcyle ride, or till Little T gets toilet trained, or til he gets yet another grill..or maybe until he buys his wife something really special!

Maybe it is a count down until he becomes a NE Patriots fan!
            .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
            .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Enquiring minds want to know.. DO TELL!

Jeanne
              Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

Soooo how long are you going to keep us in suspense???

Jeanne
                Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

Till you show off the updated work on the tattoo?
                  Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
                    wooo hooo!
                    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
                    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

A countdown to how many posters will post in such a thread as this?
                      Mommy to Brooke, Braden and Bristol

Comment

Originally posted by karenoka27 View Post
                        Could be anything! Count down til he goes on a motorcyle ride, or till Little T gets toilet trained, or til he gets yet another grill..or maybe until he buys his wife something really special!

Maybe it is a count down until he becomes a NE Patriots fan!
                        Sunday, hopefully soon, next year and she almost got an iTouch but I fixed her iPod (she's mad)

NEVER!

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
                        ./|___..__|
                        |/__/|.|_/
                        ...the BIG
                        .....|.|_|
                        .....|/_/

Comment

Have to get some done to do that. Need to finish the flames, then start on the kids feet and their names.

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
                          ./|___..__|
                          |/__/|.|_/
                          ...the BIG
                          .....|.|_|
                          .....|/_/

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
                            Have to get some done to do that. Need to finish the flames, then start on the kids feet and their names.
                            I had a friend who did his kids baby footprints on his forearms... it looked really good once done.
                            Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

I had a friend who did his kids baby footprints on his forearms... it looked really good once done.
                              I'm doing it on my chest, near my heart. Then having each child write their name and put that under their feet.

I think the shaving of my chest will take longer than the tattooing.

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
                              ./|___..__|
                              |/__/|.|_/
                              ...the BIG
                              .....|.|_|
                              .....|/_/

Comment

Working...
                              X