This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to be rushed?

Do you hate people rushing you? Do you hate being rushed?
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Hmm
    0.00%

Who doesn't...?
    Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

Today is a good day to die for Christ.

Comment

Sure, the more people push me, the slower I go
      Philipians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:13 For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, "fear not I will help you."

Psalm 150:5
      Praise Him with loud cymbals!
      Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Comment

I am the person who rushes people, I guess I am the "rusher" not the "rushee" (how do you like those two new words? )

I am a very punctual person, usually early for an appt. or event. I cannot deal with people who move like turtles. I grew up with two siblings who acted as though the world was waiting just for them.

My husband tends to be a little slow moving, but he's not too bad.

Jeanne
        Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

I used to always be early, until I met my husband 30 years ago. I pushed and tugged him along for about 20 years and gave up. Then we were just both late to everything.

10 years ago I began to suffer depression and anxiety which has gotten progressively worse as time goes by. So for a while he pushed me to hurry but we were still always late.

Then about 18 months ago he gave up on me altogether so now he's late alone and I'm home alone. But hey, at least I'm not late
          Kelly-Cody

Comment

I'm early for everything. I get up at 6.00 even though I can leave the house as late as 8.10.

Comment

Working...
            X