TimeChanger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TimeChanger.

Has anyone seen a movie titled Time Changer?

This blew me away when I saw it a few days ago. I really did not think it possible anymore to produce such a movie in our day.

I even saw all the classics like Exodus and The 10 Commandments and the Left Behind series but I have never come across a movie such as Time Changer.

This movie is just about right on the money as it gets.

At times like this I wish I as rich and I would leave this movie laying around the same way people do tracts and other literature.
    Until you've lost all faith in humanity you will be forever blind.

It's a good movie, and right on in how it should be convicting, mostly to Christians since we have allowed the world to desensitize us to many things including the holiness of God.

Comment

i was really impressed as well. the acting and the script were very good, as well as the message. it's amazing how things have changed. what scares me is that i think we're gonna need a serious wake-up call if 9/11 didn't do, what will?

Comment

Never heard of it before.

Here's the trailer for others who are in the same boat.

Looks good I wonder if I can rent it on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingWisdom View Post
          Never heard of it before.

Here's the trailer for others who are in the same boat.

Looks good I wonder if I can rent it on Netflix.
          yup.....netflix does have it

Comment

hmmm. i couldn't tell if that movie was real or not. but hey, you guys say it is. maybe i'll look into it...

Comment

It started off really slow and the speech patterns bothered me because they were really awkward. The intonation was just wrong. My spouse fell asleep and I am sorry about that because the movie picked up and I enjoyed it.

Once you get past some of the quirks it was a good story. VERY Christian so if that offends you don't even bother turning it on. I loved the ending though...classsic.

Comment

this is probably the best Christian movie i've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                X