This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take String for Them?

Theres a Wasp flying towards you fast and your BF/GF or Husband/wife; but you have enoth time to move out the way and let the wasp String them insted.

What would you do? Take the string wasp? or let them be String insted? What do you think they would do in that postion?
    Take String
    66.67%
    Let them be String insted
    33.33%

Take the sting. As part of married life you are to mimick christ's love for the church, and he died for them, so a little wasp sting is nothing...

Plus, knowing Nell, she'll probably be allergic and die or something so, its best that I take it.
    www.thelunchtimesermon.blogspot.com

Check it out!

Comment

I would like to say I'd take the sting, but most likely, I would already be half a mile away (and still running) by the time the wasp stung her. I do not like wasps one bit....
      We long to be known and we fear it like nothing else.
      Most people live with subtle dread that one day,
      they will be discovered for who they really are,
      and the world will be appalled.
      - Curtis, Brent and John Eldredge,
      The Sacred Romance: Drawing Closer to the Heart of God

The joy is not in hiding, the joy is in being found.
      - David Terry

My Testimony

Comment

I would be more likely to scream and run from a wasp not thinking about anyone els. But I would think of others if it was a life threatning thing.
        While it is true that politicians can use any word they want, we reply that language works only when those using it agree on what the words mean, and that the meaning of words cannot be unilaterally changed by someone without the agreement of others. -William Lutz

Comment

I would snatch it from the air with my teeth, and then twirl around rapidly, until the wasp was dizzy. I would then release it, and laugh at it in cold derision as it tried to fly back to its nest, drunkenly bobbing through the air...nursing its humiliation like a festering sore in its tiny pinhead wasp brain.

Yeah...that's what I'd do.
          θεοφιλε

Comment

I can remember being stung by a wasp and it happened so quickly that I had no time to think of what to do. He just flew at me and stung me on the face. It all happened too quickly to think of what to do
            Philipians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:13 For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, "fear not I will help you."

Psalm 150:5
            Praise Him with loud cymbals!
            Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Comment

Working...
            X