Merry Christmas everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas everyone!

Today we celebrate the gifts of peace, joy and love. Gifts given to all of us from heaven up above, to every man, woman, boy and girl to all God's children all around the world. We celebrate the coming of someone very special, not the fat man in a red suit, but the Christ child. We celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. It is my sincerest Christmas wish that you all have a very blessed Christmas, and my prayer that God blesses you in all you do as this year ends and a new one begins.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Re: Merry Christmas everyone!

Yes, Merry Christmas to one and all here. May the Lord bless you and keep you, may His countenance shine upon you. May His love be shown by everyone as an example of what His children are supposed to be like. And may we never forget His sacrifice so that we may be called children of God.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Thank you Lord. For everything.
      "Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back that is an outrage."

Comment

Immanuel! God with us! Still the greatest story ever told.

Merry Christmas everyone...today and every day!

Comment

Working...
        X