X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY REPs DAY!

What Happened To Happy Reps Day?
    Last night, I dreamt that three bald ducks came into my room and started pecking at my pillows because they wanted their feathers back.

Re: HAPPY REPs DAY!

Originally posted by sedux View Post
    What Happened To Happy Reps Day?
    Happy Reps Day to you!
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mailmandan View Post
      Happy Reps Day to you!
      Thank you Dan! And Happy Reps Day to you too!
      Last night, I dreamt that three bald ducks came into my room and started pecking at my pillows because they wanted their feathers back.

Comment

Hey this means I missed 3 or more months of rep days....
        Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Comment

Happy Reps Day everyone!
          Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Happy Reps Day .

B.
            Jeremiah 29:11
            "For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." (NASB)

Comment

happy reps day to all.
              9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Comment

Happy Reps!bhffhgdfghh

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Comment

Happy Reps Day everyone!

Comment

Hmm is it reps day? And away they go......
                    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

Comment

It's not locked. So.......

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Comment

Indeed. Have to give out reps before I can give one to you again TrustGzus.
                        Peace to you!

Comment

Aaaahhhh, reps day again .

Happy reps day to you from me!!

I'd like to rep you all right now, but I've got to spread some reps around first. I'll be back

B.
                          Jeremiah 29:11
                          "For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." (NASB)

Comment

Every day is rep day!

Comment

I'm loving this thread. So positive
                              9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Comment

Working...
                              X