Happy Independance Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Independance Day!

Happy July 4 to all my American friends! God did something special when He made America, and we should always be grateful to be living here.

Re: Happy Independance Day!

A happy 4th to you and yours as well!

Agreed and I do appreciate it every day.
    "Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back that is an outrage."

Comment

Happy Independence Day, Fenris & Brian and all at BF who celebrate today. Thanks for the thread.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Comment

Enjoy the 4th everyone!

May God bless America!!

Comment

Re: Vatican Advisor Says U.S. Declaration of Independence is Outmoded

There are those that don't like the idea of our independence..

Pope Francis will directly challenge the “American idea” of God-given rights in the Declaration of Independence, says Jeffrey Sachs, a top advisor to the Vatican. Sachs is also a special advisor to the United Nations and director of the Earth Institute at Columbia University.

His remarks were published in the Jesuit Publication, America. He ridiculed the United States as “a society in thrall” to the outmoded idea of unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. He says Pope Francis will urge that “the path to happiness lies not solely or mainly through the defense of rights but through the exercise of virtues, most notably justice and charity.” Sachs and the Vatican are collaborating in a global campaign to increase the power of global organizations and movements.

https://ktfnews.com/vatican-advisor-...e-is-outmoded/

Jude
          A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jude View Post

Pope Francis will directly challenge the “American idea” of God-given rights in the Declaration of Independence, says Jeffrey Sachs, a top advisor to the Vatican. Sachs is also a special advisor to the United Nations and director of the Earth Institute at Columbia University.

His remarks were published in the Jesuit Publication, America. He ridiculed the United States as “a society in thrall” to the outmoded idea of unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. He says Pope Francis will urge that “the path to happiness lies not solely or mainly through the defense of rights but through the exercise of virtues, most notably justice and charity.” Sachs and the Vatican are collaborating in a global campaign to increase the power of global organizations and movements.

https://ktfnews.com/vatican-advisor-...e-is-outmoded/

Jude
            NEW WORLD ORDER?
            Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mailmandan View Post
              NEW WORLD ORDER?
              Will there be mailmen in this new world order, I wonder....

Comment

Originally posted by Jude View Post

Pope Francis......
                I've come to the conclusion that I couldn't care less what Pope Francis says. That's the nicest way I can put it without violating the rules.
                "Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back that is an outrage."

Comment

Originally posted by mailmandan View Post
                  NEW WORLD ORDER?
                  If you see Revelation chapter 13 as the New World Order then yes...

Jude
                  A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X