Happy Birthday Rookie and Mieke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Rookie and Mieke

This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Re: Happy Birthday Rookie and Mieke

Happy Birthday, Rookie!
    Happy Birthday, Mieke!

Birthdays are better with cake.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Thanks much! honored to share a birthday with such an amazing saint! Happy birthday Mieke!
        The Rookie

Twelve is the number of government. Thus, it is quite apropos that I am on my way towards wielding the power of twelve bars - each bar like, say, a tribe.....or a star.....or, maybe an apostle. A blue apostle. Like apostle smurfs. Does anyone remember smurfs? And all the controversy about them being from the devil? It's probably bad that I juxtaposed "apostle" and "smurf" in the same sentence. But then, I probably lost you at "blue apostle". Yes, my friends, this is what "rare jewel of a person" is actually implying. "Rare Jewel of a Person" really means, "Potentially Insane".

Comment

Happy Birthday to both of you.
          "Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back that is an outrage."

Comment

9 minutes after midnight, almost on time... Happy belated birthday to both of ya's!!
            --
            Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

Working...
            X