touchy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• touchy question

I am not married first of all and have never been with a women.My question is what is the nature of tantric sex?I type it in and end up with demonology and yet it is always associated with the *-spot.So what now people have to be careful having sex even in marriage because it might end up invoking demons?I am not being funny.

Adam

I envy you your purity. I have struggled with sexual vice and fornication on many occasions. Even as a so called "christian" I now try to keep any sexual thoughts totally out of my mind because I am still single.It helps me focus on the Lord. I guess I am trying to suggest you do the same. Trying to understand a topic like this and looking it up on the internet will lead to temptation. Just a suggestion
    Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

I agree, if you don't have a marriage partner, why would you want to find out about what happens between married people in private? When you find someone, then discover together. SofTy.
      1 Corinthians 1:12-13 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos: and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptised in the name of Paul?

KJV

May the power of the Spirit of our God unite us. SofTy.

Comment

I agree with both - keep your eye on the Lord, not on demonology, stay pure, speak the Word.

God will bless you with the right partner the right time, and you will discover what it is to be one.

God bless!
        Anton
        השייך לאלוהים דרך ישו

Comment

Originally posted by treeinheaven View Post
          I am not married first of all and have never been with a women.My question is what is the nature of tantric sex?I type it in and end up with demonology and yet it is always associated with the *-spot.So what now people have to be careful having sex even in marriage because it might end up invoking demons?I am not being funny.
          Here is a wiki article describing what tantra is without reference to tantric sex. Essentially it is a non-Christian belief system that sees our worldly experience as a manifestation of "divine energy" and seeks to tap into and control that energy. Sounds harmless right? Well, let me ask you this... who does the belief system revolve around? ME! How do I tap into immense divine energy? How do I bend it to MY will?

Tantric sex is just ritualized union for the same purpose. No doubt they managed to discover some practical and compelling sexual knowledge, but when coupled with the purpose of Tantra itself, it is unGodly. God gave us the gift of sex to (1) strengthen the union of a man and woman and (2) procreation. He definitely didn't gift it to us to be turned into a "cosmic energy manipulator".

I have no idea what the G-spot has to do with tantric sex.

My advice to you would be in agreement with what has come before my post. Avoid tempting yourself in this regard. And if you're worried about sexual technique for marriage, don't. With love, a spirit of giving, and practice, its going to be more fantastic than you can imagine.

Comment

There is definitly some interesting things in those books, and yes alot of them are for demonic possesion. The best manuel is the bible, it has exactly how he wants it done, for him his way. You should probably watch out from looking at that stuff less you get tempted.

Comment

I agree on the temptation piece.But I have a conundrum.I agree with the bible on sex not being evil-although I am inclined toward the opposite.I have to make a volitional choice in this department.I have turned away women lately from getting to know me because I am disturbed by sex.I don't want to even marry if I am constantly in danger of demonology every time I relate to my wife.Perhaps this danger did not exist years ago in america.I am trying to not be bitter against God.Do I need deliverance?I think demon "possessed" women are the majority now a days.Most women make my skin crawl.I read something in scripture about women destroying the ways of the paths of men.I think this is happening.Yet even in a christian marriage I am inclined to believe some >rga$m% are inheritently evil.

Adam

Comment

Im sure most women feel that way about men, its just the way the world is working now, it takes twice as much work to find a good wife or husband. I do think this is something you need to work on and here is a great book for you "sex god" you'll like it .

Comment

What I meant was not an insult toward women.It was an objective assessment of facts that are difficult to measure.There is something dark which has nothing to do with me.I mentioned various topics that got jumbled together.Working out my problems won't change where to divide sexuality(in marriage)as regards to sin and not sin.The subtopic about women was only mentioned as a working example of a particular form of sin.How about we define it, lets call it Fusion.Fusion:The phenomenon in whole; and specifically a change in attitude and proclivities directly and indirectly related to sexual activity (irrespective of a marriage covenant) of a nature which is inseparable from its supernatural component and being in its very nature evil.

Adam

Comment

Adam,

You are WISE to seek to resolve these issues before considering entering into marriage, or a relationship that may lead to marriage. The order the was established when the Lord created man and woman is wonderful, but sadly corrupted by sin. It is surely getting worse in these end-of-days, but know that even what the deceiver tries to corrupt can still be a wonderful gift. Wait upon the Lord. You are so wise not to accept the counterfeit.

Please know I am praying for you in this,

Blessings,
                    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
                    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
                    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

I agree on the temptation piece.But I have a conundrum.I agree with the bible on sex not being evil-although I am inclined toward the opposite.I have to make a volitional choice in this department.I have turned away women lately from getting to know me because I am disturbed by sex.I don't want to even marry if I am constantly in danger of demonology every time I relate to my wife.Perhaps this danger did not exist years ago in america.I am trying to not be bitter against God.Do I need deliverance?I think demon "possessed" women are the majority now a days.Most women make my skin crawl.I read something in scripture about women destroying the ways of the paths of men.I think this is happening.Yet even in a christian marriage I am inclined to believe some >rga$m% are inheritently evil.

Adam

My ,
                      s*x like money can become a false god,
                      we worship it rather then the one who made it.
                      Tantric sex puts the focus on the act, and what the actors want
                      rather then what the creator of the act wants.
                      So if you focus on what God wants in you s*x life (because He is the Creator of s*x) rather then what humans want.
                      Then you should be in no danger spiritually.

As a side I would like to offer a piece of advice that my dad gave me.
                      "The s*x act is an act of MUTUAL love and submission.
                      BOTH people treat, and respect the other person as they would treat and respect themselves,
                      AND submit to the other person's wants, needs, desires, and especially the other person's COMFORT LEVEL."
                      "Love is not about you...and it never was"
                      "Selfishness is inwardly focused, but Love is Always outwardly focused!"

I am very anti-abortion, anti-murder, and Pro-Love.
                      Gotta stop repeating myself...

Stop Marfan - The Silent but deadly killer.
                      It's main weapon is lack of truth.
                      Please learn the truth about the Marfan syndrome
                      by visiting The National Marfan Foundation.
                      Feel free to ask me any questions you may have
                      about the Marfan syndrome and I will answer them
                      the best I can.

Comment

Adam
                        I think this is the sort of situation where things don't happen by accident.

If you are trying to invoke some kind of energies or spirits to make your sex more intense then you're going to run into problems. If you are simply engaging in loving mutual submission with a Christian wife you aren't going to find that you've accidentally invoked something nasty. How would a demon muscle its way into a relationship between two Christians and God, without anybody's permission?

Sex wasn't our idea, it was God's idea. Why do you think he created us with the appropriate parts, if not to use them? The only proviso is that there are guidelines for how and when to use them. When God said to Adam and Eve "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it;" (Gen 1:28) there was only one way they were going to achieve that.
                        24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
                        I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
                        I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
                        1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Comment

My take is along the lines of you tango and is good and logical but I really think it's not that simple.Maybe all that can be done is prayer on this topic.Thanks.

Adam

Comment

My take is along the lines of you tango and is good and logical but I really think it's not that simple.Maybe all that can be done is prayer on this topic.
                            Why wouldn't it be that simple?
                            In light of some of your other comments you seem to think there's something evil about the act, or something evil you can do accidentally during. There's just no reason to believe so, as long as your using sex by design (between a married man and woman). Outside of ritual cleanliness laws, there's nothing to worry about at all.

... and if there were, don't you think we'd have more detailed scripture on it?

Comment

I repeat, it is not that simple.I hear your logic that's fine.Ray Yungen wrote 2 books on new age with a point I remember.Christians can fall into occult practices without full understanding of the nature of the evil practice.God gives grace but is not mocked.Example:Someone joins an exercise program that includes yoga.They are unaware of the occult connections of yoga.God gives them grace for awhile but if they don't repent God judges them, although maybe not overtly.Sex is not evil no.Nor the marriage bed.But I honestly think that there is more, sorry.

Adam

Comment

Working...
                              X