Nose Hairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nose Hairs

I can't keep up with my nose hairs, they grow too fast. I think I'll just let them grow.
    I need help with ways to style them, the only thing I can come up with slicking them back (up over my nose, over my forehead and blend into my hair on my head)
    I also thought maybe I could braid them, I don't know.
    I need suggestions guys.
    thanks,
    Brian

They blend in quite well with a mustache, actually. You can wax them right along with the mustache. Even give them a bit of a curl so they compliment your handlebar mustache.

Comment

I can't grow a mustache....
      Oh, I could do a combover sorta thing! Yea good stuff guys!

Comment

well,you can always save some money on belts and use them as suspenders
        Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Originally posted by shepherdsword View Post
          well,you can always save some money on belts and use them as suspenders

Comment

Funny isn't it, how as we grow older we loose hair where we want it, and gain hair where we don't.

Go to amazon.com and look for "Nose Hair Trimmer". I got one by Panasonic. Works great. Also trims those pesky hairs that start growing out the side of your ears.
            In Christ,

-- Rev

“To preserve the government we must also preserve morals. Morality rests on religion; if you destroy the foundation, the superstructure must fall. When the public mind becomes vitiated and corrupt, laws are a nullity and constitutions are waste paper.” – Daniel Webster, 4th of July, 1800, Oration at Hanover, N.H.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolvr View Post
              Funny isn't it, how as we grow older we loose hair where we want it, and gain hair where we don't.
              It's part of that 'senior relocation program'. It all migrates south.

Comment

Hey Kahtar,
                i'm going to have nose hairs like the guy in your avatar soon

Comment

Originally posted by paradiseinn View Post
                  Hey Kahtar,
                  i'm going to have nose hairs like the guy in your avatar soon
                  Shhhhh! Nobody's supposedta know about that......

Comment

Go to amazon.com and look for "Nose Hair Trimmer". I got one by Panasonic. Works great. Also trims those pesky hairs that start growing out the side of your ears.
                    How true!
                    Philipians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:13 For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, "fear not I will help you."

Psalm 150:5
                    Praise Him with loud cymbals!
                    Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Comment

If nothing else, you could always learn how to braid it....

My beard trimmer also has an attachment for nose hairs, so I just use that about once a week to keep things under control. One warning (if you haven't figured this out already), do not try and pull them out by hand/with tweezers.
                      We long to be known and we fear it like nothing else.
                      Most people live with subtle dread that one day,
                      they will be discovered for who they really are,
                      and the world will be appalled.
                      - Curtis, Brent and John Eldredge,
                      The Sacred Romance: Drawing Closer to the Heart of God

The joy is not in hiding, the joy is in being found.
                      - David Terry

My Testimony

Comment

It just don't make sense...it stops growing on top but starts coming out the nose and ears

Comment

Probly has something da to with the pull of gravity over a lengthy period of time. Just pulls it all down lower.

Comment

Also trims those pesky hairs that start growing out the side of your ears.
                            ARG those are the WORST!

As for the top of my head... I only hope I keep it long enough to see the rest of it go gray. Got no problem in the beard/mustache dept though... if my wife would let me grow it out, I could make a good living selling steel wool.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahtar View Post
                              Probly has something da to with the pull of gravity over a lengthy period of time. Just pulls it all down lower.
                              I'm just glad it sticks to my chin when if falls from the top

Comment

Working...
                              X