Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no, "Forum is NOT open to women!" sticky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck shot View Post
    Maybe we could come up with a way to stop men from going into women's bathrooms too
    I am currently working on technology that will check this.
    I am currently working on something that pulls down your pants, and does a visual scan. If you have things that a female would have, then you are allowed in. If you have things that a male would have, then you get a swift kick in the testicular area.
    Without Jesus, the world would be naught.

John 1:1-5
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
      Look at it this way... the reason they have to be forceful, is cause allot of men didn't respect their privacy of the "Woman's" forum
      Well, if I were to look at it that way, and softened the tone of my future warnings to female transgressors, I'd then be extending a degree of consideration that they don't deem us - the decent men who do not deliberately invade their space - worthy of.

Nahhhh, no will do. I think I'm going to get medieval when I catch some bimbo leaving her oestrogen-fuelled shrieking on here. Quite medieval indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBird777 View Post
        I am currently working on technology that will check this.
        I am currently working on something that pulls down your pants, and does a visual scan. If you have things that a female would have, then you are allowed in. If you have things that a male would have, then you get a swift kick in the testicular area.
        Seems like a plan. Make the corresponding tech one that simply red-flags the female for later punishment by a human operator - me - but takes no hands-on action at that point. The system sends me a list of female members reading our forum, and if I then spot any of the listed members posting on the Porch, I then administer a vicious series of kicks to the woman's vaginal area.

Ladies, if you are reading this, you have been warned. Post in the Porch, and it will be ME who kicks the door in, then you.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
          Look at it this way... the reason they have to be forceful, is cause allot of men didn't respect their privacy of the "Woman's" forum
          I think i am one of those people!

I think i remember addressing mshake or cheech in one of those threads years back!!!

AND I STILL WANT THAT BBQ SAUCE RECIPE!!!!
          Originally posted by Job 34:19
          God is not partial to princes and does not favor the rich over the poor, for they are all the work of His hands.

Comment

Working...
          X