What's your favorite food to grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite food to grill?

Nothing like fire and food. Just a way a man likes his meal. I like to cook chicken and love grilled corn. We can get fresh sweet corn for 4/$1. Complete the meal with potato salad,baked bbq beans,and sun tea w/lemons,I don't think there is a better meal out there. I'm sure guys who like to grill 20 oz t-bones will disagree. The only thing I like better than grilled chicken is grilled salmon. But since I don't live where I can fish for them,and it's too pricey to buy,chicken will have to do. What's your favorite?

Pork is my favorite, wrapped in aluminum foil to hold all the moisture with different things added for whatever taste we are craving that day

Comment

Salmon, when I can get it. But pork chops run a close second...

Comment

I love grilling most kinds of meat. Fish overall is my favorite though.
        Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

Today is a good day to die for Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by SFASH View Post
          Salmon, when I can get it. But pork chops run a close second...
          I love grilled salmon.I wish it wasn't too pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by KATMAN View Post
            That's what you get for living in the middle of the continent. BTW, it's still expensive on the coast.
            Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
            Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Steak. (15 characters)

Comment

Cedar plank salmon is incredible.

My favorite thing to grill, though, is deer fajitas. Mmmmmmm...deer fajitas....
                We long to be known and we fear it like nothing else.
                Most people live with subtle dread that one day,
                they will be discovered for who they really are,
                and the world will be appalled.
                - Curtis, Brent and John Eldredge,
                The Sacred Romance: Drawing Closer to the Heart of God

The joy is not in hiding, the joy is in being found.
                - David Terry

My Testimony

Comment

I grill everything but if I had to say what I like the best... pork!

Today was porkloin... limepepper and garlic dryrub, grilled (not smoked) over super hot charwood to blacken the outside of the pork as it cooked. Once done, placed in foil and doused with lime juice, then wrapped tight! Sped inside to sit on the table for a few minutes till we ate... MMMMMM Good!
                  --
                  Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

Originally posted by tt1106 View Post
                    Steak. (15 characters)
                    Get one of those cheap plastic diner ketchup bottles... fill it about 2/3 with spring water, 5 tablespoons of seasalt, 2 tablespoons of Cayenne Red pepper powder (I use organic) and as the steak cooks... keep dousing it with this!!

Of course, alter to taste! I use more pepper and less salt from this base recipe.
                    --
                    Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

Originally posted by KATMAN View Post
                      This is what I wanted to cook tonight but the store was out... can you believe that
                      --
                      Slug1--out

Comment

EDIT: Post no longer relevant.

I have some salmon around here if you wanna come get it.
                        Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

Today is a good day to die for Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by JerAyala View Post
                          EDIT: Post no longer relevant.

I have some salmon around here if you wanna come get it.
                          I'm to full
                          --
                          Slug1--out

Comment

Originally posted by teddyv View Post
                            That's what you get for living in the middle of the continent. BTW, it's still expensive on the coast.
                            I use to be able to get salmon,swordfish,and tuna at a very reasonable price.The comapny worked for I for had a little comapny store behind the plant.When it moved into a bigger facility,they quit carrying it. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
                              Get one of those cheap plastic diner ketchup bottles... fill it about 2/3 with spring water, 5 tablespoons of seasalt, 2 tablespoons of Cayenne Red pepper powder (I use organic) and as the steak cooks... keep dousing it with this!!

Of course, alter to taste! I use more pepper and less salt from this base recipe.
                              That sounds really good. I'll try it.

Comment

Working...
                              X