Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite activity in lockdown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite activity in lockdown?

Hi there!
    They say that we are going to have another lockdown soon. So my question is about what to do during self-isolation? Your suggestions?

Usually I read books (mostly detective stories), listen to classical music, watch different comedy series (like Friends), or play video games (Destiny 2 at the moment is my #1, buy a huge number of items for this game. You?
    Last edited by jayne; Nov 10 2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicvento View Post
      Usually I read books (mostly detective stories), listen to classical music, watch different comedy series (like Friends), or play video games (Destiny 2 at the moment is my #1, buy a huge number of items for this game. You?
      It sounds as though you are well prepared to weather out the storm. My wife and I have a huge DVD collection. It is a shared hobby. And we spend evenings that way. In the day we walk or lift weights. In good weather, we ride bikes for miles instead.
      Last edited by jayne; Nov 10 2020, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Bibleforums: my writer's page writemyessaytoday.net

Hello friends,

I wasn't ready for the consequences and challenges of self-isolation, I must confess.. My son is deeply depressed because of the lack of face-to-face communication with his friends (they have a band), I keep trying to motivate him to read more during the lockdown (reading is the only thing that helps me), but it's useless.. I'm so worried..

Comment

What would you guys recommend (books, movies, etc.) to overcome teenager's depression? I know that it's a hard time for everyone, but I think we can become stronger supporting each other..

Comment

Have they tried Zooming together, and jamming as a band, yet separated?
            I have seen quite a bit of this, where bands join on Zoom, to be able to still play together.
            things like this:

how to:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKJeG4I7dfE

an example of a jam:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJXqhEtjvVA

Jesus is YHWH the eternal Great I AM.
            • Jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above: ye are of this world; I AM not of this world. if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23
            • " I YHWH the LORD, the first, and with the last; I AM He. Thus saith YHWH the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH the LORD of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside me there is no God.” Isaiah 41:4,44:6
            • "And [the son of Man] laid his right hand upon me, saying Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore. These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive" Rev 1:17, 2:8
            • "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:12

Comment

Well, looking at Jeopardy, heart broke right now, Alex Trebek was a favorite of mine, and most of all Bible Study
              It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Working...
              X