Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ninja or pirate?

Ninjas are cooler....
    Isaiah 53:6 "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Comment

Originally posted by Walley10 View Post
      Ninjas are cooler....
      How do you know: supposedly, you can never see them.
      "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
      "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
      Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Comment

In Japanese, nouns are the same in their singular and plural forms.

Technically, the plural of ninja is ninja. As in, "Why are there a dozen ninja in my living room?".

A lot of people say "ninjas", but, technically, this is incorrect.

Comment

ninjas can kill you with string and liquid poison. You think pirates can kill with string shot from a canon? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by gringo300 View Post

Technically, the plural of ninja is ninja. As in, "Why are there a dozen ninja in my living room?".

But I'm not Japanese.

Comment

Ninja are asian.

They win by Default.
              I'm a walking paradox, No I'm not.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein

"rest assured, that with a heart that's pure, we'll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us" - Stick to Your Guns

Comment

Originally posted by gringo300 View Post

I'm Okie I pronounce it either neenjuhs (plural) or neenjer (singular).
                "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
                C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
                "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
                "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
                "Our Hope is unchanged"
                "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Comment

Originally posted by EarlyCall View Post
                  But I'm not Japanese.
                  There was a song about speaking Japanese years ago: may need to find it....

Lacking that, here is this. Featuring Ed gruberman as the pirate.

Ninjitsu at it's best!!
                  "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
                  "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
                  Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Comment

Working...
                  X