Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jonathon Edwards

Originally posted by DavidC View Post
    (TBH, you might not say that if you knew me in person.)
    LOL! I heard a pastor say something one that made me laugh and sober at the same time. A member had come to him and said "This old lady said ABC about you." The pastor just laughed and said "Its a good thing she doesn't know me as well as Jesus does or she could have really told on me!" I thought it was the perfect way to deal with her gossip and the gossip of the person coming to the preacher. I loved it!

One of the things I love about Jesus... He knows all about us, and loves us anyway. He knows about faults in me that I am totally unaware of, and the ones that I know about, and still He loves me. Now that is true love and true friendship.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Comment

Re: Jonathon Edwards

Originally posted by Brother Mark View Post
      LOL! I heard a pastor say something one that made me laugh and sober at the same time. A member had come to him and said "This old lady said ABC about you." The pastor just laughed and said "Its a good thing she doesn't know me as well as Jesus does or she could have really told on me!" I thought it was the perfect way to deal with her gossip and the gossip of the person coming to the preacher. I loved it!

One of the things I love about Jesus... He knows all about us, and loves us anyway. He knows about faults in me that I am totally unaware of, and the ones that I know about, and still He loves me. Now that is true love and true friendship.
      That's a great way to handle gossip, I hope I remember what that Pastor did, staying calm, otherwise I would likely become angry and what to punch someone. lol

I am learning every single day how much Jesus loves me, but yet there is so much more!

Comment

Working...
      X