Any wingshooters on the board ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any wingshooters on the board ?

I like the Glock 19. Recently got to shoot a S&W M&P 9 mm, and man, it was sweet.

Comment

Currently in 9mm I have SIG P2022 and a Star Model 28. One’s heavy, one’s light. Both are accurate and incredibly reliable.
      Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
        Currently in 9mm I have SIG P2022 and a Star Model 28. One’s heavy, one’s light. Both are accurate and incredibly reliable.
        Sig's are heavy , aren't they ?

Steel billet's for frame's tend to do that. Heavy for sure... but it will still be around in 200 years.

Comment

Had a client years ago ( a manufacturer) that took a Colt 1911 and milled out a bunch of the frame and replaced it with kevlar.

Took a ton of weight out which made it a dream to carry, but it didn't do much to help absorb recoil!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbiKnife View Post
            Had a client years ago ( a manufacturer) that took a Colt 1911 and milled out a bunch of the frame and replaced it with kevlar.

Took a ton of weight out which made it a dream to carry, but it didn't do much to help absorb recoil!
            I currently tote a Glock 17. Once you get accustomed to carrying a full size handgun you really feel strange with a smaller firearm on your side. Kimber makes some really light aluminum slide 1911's. Sweet guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Pbminimum View Post
              I currently tote a Glock 17. Once you get accustomed to carrying a full size handgun you really feel strange with a smaller firearm on your side. Kimber makes some really light aluminum slide 1911's. Sweet guns.
              I still have my Star PD I packed while working at 7-11 during my college years. Light weight, 45ACP, reliable and very concealable
              Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Working...
              X