Prayer subfolder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer subfolder...

Has anyone ever considered separating prayers for persecuted Christians into its own sub-folder?

That way, proper attention can be given to this important prayer need, while personal or family or church prayer needs won't be as likely to get shuffled.

There seems to be a sort of rhythm to the prayer folder, where it's easy to keep abreast of current needs and updates, as long as they don't get shuffled.

Or, perhaps, I should consider trying decaff.

It's a possibility, although recently we moved everything in Urgent Prayer Requests into the regular Prayer folder prior to removing the Urgent folder. The reason for that was to make sure all the prayer requests were in one place. Otherwise we can end up with multiple places that prayer requests might be posted, which makes it more likely that they will be overlooked.
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Comment

Yeah, that was a big improvement; not quite so easy to miss a prayer need.

Comment

We have talked about this and I think we will comply to your request....... there are two regular users that always post the requests for the persecuted church, as you may well know, and we're leaning towards giving them both their own thread.......
        Thanks for the suggestion! Great idea!

Love you lots,
        Mieke
        Glorious Day
        Living He loved me
        Dying He saved me
        Buried He carried my sins far away
        Risen He justified
        Freely forever
        One day He's coming
        Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

Originally posted by miepie View Post
          We have talked about this and I think we will comply to your request....... there are two regular users that always post the requests for the persecuted church, as you may well know, and we're leaning towards giving them both their own thread.......
          Thanks for the suggestion! Great idea!

Love you lots,
          Mieke
          Yeah, seems a "Persecuted Christian's" Thread that is stickied to the top in the Prayer forum and all prayer requests of this specific type be posted into that thread would be a good idea.
          --
          Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

It's done..... All the prayer requests of the persecuted church/churchmembers will be posted in one thread in a Sticky at the top!

Love you lots,
            Mieke
            Glorious Day
            Living He loved me
            Dying He saved me
            Buried He carried my sins far away
            Risen He justified
            Freely forever
            One day He's coming
            Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

Hey!!! Looks pretty good!!!

Makes it easier to not miss current requests.

Well done

Comment

Working...
              X