Being able to see reps we've given

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being able to see reps we've given

I'd like to be able, from time to time, to look back on posts I've rep'ed and re-read them. Sometimes someone says something really good and I could benefit from a revisit.
    Psalm 19:14
    Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
    sigpic

Re: Being able to see reps we've given

Originally posted by andrew_no_one View Post
    I'd like to be able, from time to time, to look back on posts I've rep'ed and re-read them. Sometimes someone says something really good and I could benefit from a revisit.
    I realize this was from three years ago, but I second this.

Comment

Originally posted by psyche643 View Post
      I realize this was from three years ago, but I second this.
      First, great bump.. The rep system is often forgotten and underused. What a great way to edify a brother or sister! I am glad you are using it (see my signature)

There are two ways this is already an option with the board software as it is configured.

Once you post to a thread, you are subscribed and can view it in your list of subscribed threads... You can also subscribe without posting by simply clicking on the "subscribe" option at the top of the thread (found under the title "thread tools").

Second, you can befriend the poster which should help you narrow down the search when you go to look for their posts in the future.

Blessings,

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
      ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
      ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask about this but, if a comment that was in one's list of reps has been removed from a person's settings page, what does that mean?

Comment

I think it means the repped post or the entire thread was nuked.
          Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
          Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Working...
          X