Idea for new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for new forum

Just thought that maybe a forum for single parents would be nice. I used to be a single parent and I know how hard it is to raise children alone. It would be nice to have a place for these people to go to share a tear and lend advice. Of course, it would have to be made clear that it was not intended to be used to "date" or try to find a mate. it would only be used to share stories, heartaches and advice bewteen single parents. Just a thought...

Re: Idea for new forum

Well we do have the families in Christ section. This can include single parents. You just have to make it clear who the audience is in the opening post and in the title. Give it a shot.
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Comment

Re: Idea for new forum

The feasibility of this type of forum has been looked at, a poll taken, and the interest just isn't there. As Seeking said, if a thread is targeted to single parents, it should say in the title - and it can even be requested of the moderator to make it a sticky - to prevent it from sliding down in the forum if there are no posts for awhile.
      Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Comment

Working...
      X