Post Verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Verification

Hello I am posting on this but every time i post it says i must wait for the post to be verified, Even in my previous topics nobody has verified them and i assure you that the posts are not offensive or rude in anyway.. :S? Whats wrong

e.g
    http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...90#post2574990

I've replied but still no verification.

Re: Post Verification

Well,

For what it is worth, your posts are showing on the forum. I am not sure of the specific protocols set on the forum right now, but your most recent post is showing on the forum.

I would just keep posting if I were you. The verification screen will likely go away soon.

While we are talking, please remember the limits on where you are allowed to post you agreed to in the user registration. I enjoy your posts, and look forward to further discussion but it is important you limit your posting to the 'Christians Answer' forum.

THanks,
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

Sorry i should of been more clear.
      I've replied to your post but it wont show up o.O.

even in this topic http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...-Sin-leads-to-...
      I posted like 4 times yesterday and still it doesnt show my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhavik View Post
        Sorry i should of been more clear.
        I've replied to your post but it wont show up o.O.

even in this topic http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...-Sin-leads-to-...
        I posted like 4 times yesterday and still it doesnt show my post.
        It is strange that it does not show up for you, I can see it quite clearly.
        * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
        ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

I can see your opening post but nothing after that.

AwG - you'll see it because you're a moderator. The post may have some kind of icon in the header that shows it's waiting for approval (you can approve it from within the thread). Not sure why the OP would be put in such a situation though.
          24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
          I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
          I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
          1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by tango View Post
            I can see your opening post but nothing after that.

AwG - you'll see it because you're a moderator. The post may have some kind of icon in the header that shows it's waiting for approval (you can approve it from within the thread). Not sure why the OP would be put in such a situation though.
            So, you do not see post #3 on this thread?

I know about the 'awaiting moderation' flag but don't see one in this thread... strangely they now appear in the thread referenced in the OP... I just went in and approved them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Amos_with_goats View Post
              So, you do not see post #3 on this thread?

I know about the 'awaiting moderation' flag but don't see one in this thread... strangely they now appear in the thread referenced in the OP... I just went in and approved them all.

Sorry, I could only see the OP's first post in the linked thread... I wasn't clear about that.

It could be the gremlins have eaten the OP's posting status. Bhavik - try visiting this link

http://bibleforums.org/register.php?do=requestemail

and entering the email address you used to register, to effectively re-register. Sometimes that can help.
              24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
              I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
              I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
              1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Comment

....and entering the email address you used to register, to effectively re-register. Sometimes that can help.
                Good call. I checked his status and it shows ok...

Once a mod, always a mod.

Comment

Thanks, i noticed Gypsy quoting my reply, but i still don't see the actual post that i posted.

Comment

Thanks, i noticed Gypsy quoting my reply, but i still don't see the actual post that i posted.

Now it makes not sense....

There were posts in that thread that were 'awaiting moderation' but they are all approved now. You should be able to see them. Try closing, and restarting your browser (or using a different browser if you have more then one).

Comment

Made no difference

I can see the post i made in the ''Jesus | Sin leads to?...'' topic
                      But unfortunately not in the current 2012 forgiveness one.

I just recently posted again, I hope that once its approved i can see it, if not its not a big deal i guess since other people can see it and reply

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Sometimes browsers can do silly things. Try clearing your cookies from the site (if you're using Firefox press Ctrl-H, select anything from Bibleforums.org in the left hand panel, right-click it and choose "Forget about this site"). Then you'll need to log in again, but it might make the problem go away.

---

Comment

Thanks i can see the posts

Comment

Thanks i can see the posts
                            Excellent! I'll put the bill in the post

---

Comment

Excellent! I'll put the bill in the post
                              Haha, good one

Comment

Working...
                              X