Verses topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verses topic

I think it would be a good idea to put a verses thread in the forum, where people can then click on it, in the forum category and read or post peoples favorite verse, discuss it, talk about it etc.

Ex: rev:22:13. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
    I like this verse because it reminds me that god is in control and he is everything, without him, we are nothing.
    Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

Re: Verses topic

There are several forums you can do that in. You can begin by starting a thread in Christian Fellowship for instance quoting scripture

Originally posted by Hunter121 View Post
    I think it would be a good idea to put a verses thread in the forum, where people can then click on it, in the forum category and read or post peoples favorite verse, discuss it, talk about it etc.

Ex: rev:22:13. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
    I like this verse because it reminds me that god is in control and he is everything, without him, we are nothing.
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

Yup, either there, or in Bible Chat. Nobody stopping you. Go right ahead.

Comment

I like that idea. It is enlightening to see what other's post. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X