Pictures With Comment Replies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures With Comment Replies

Sojourner has this thread for funny animal pics and I was thinking how some of them could be used for replies like the smileys are used for.

Is that allowed?

I wonder if Sojourner wouldn't mind making a thread for witty replies for posters to copy and paste here in the forum? It certainly would make posting more fun as well as funny.

Re: Pictures With Comment Replies

It is nice to add some funny pictures from time to time. It can be tough at times to find one that is not too large for posting.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

Comment

Originally posted by Protective Angel View Post
      It is nice to add some funny pictures from time to time. It can be tough at times to find one that is not too large for posting.
      Even tougher still when I was able to paste a picture the first time I was testing it out and succeeded, but now I can't even paste that picture any more.

Not sure what had happened. Oh well. It would have been fun, but maybe I'll find something to do it by link, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgotha View Post
        Even tougher still when I was able to paste a picture the first time I was testing it out and succeeded, but now I can't even paste that picture any more.

Not sure what had happened. Oh well. It would have been fun, but maybe I'll find something to do it by link, I guess.
        This is always a useful picture...

You just need to wrap your image link with the [img'] [/img'] tags (minus the apostrophes).
        Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
        Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Originally posted by teddyv View Post
          This is always a useful picture...

You just need to wrap your image link with the [img'] [/img'] tags (minus the apostrophes).
          Thanks for the option.

I do wonder though how that comes across since obviously, it is being posted to someone that is disappointing during the course of the discussion?

I think it could be used if someone was withdrawing from the discussion with that person altogether; kind of like saying, I give up.

Comment

Don't give up. I'd really like to see the pictures you had to post.

Comment

Working...
            X