Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrible time with website errors trying to post for the Persecuted Church.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible time with website errors trying to post for the Persecuted Church.

Hello - First let me say that I am having no problems posting the exact same info in the exact same way when I post on Christianforums.com.

When I try to paste some info the cursor gets stuck. I wait and wait. Then I try again and get multiple posts. When I try to delete the extras, then the delete button does no good. You can see an example of this in my post today for Open Doors. Also, when I post for Release International I get all kinds of boxes around the subject matter. Again, this does not happen on the other forum. Please help! What should take 5 minutes or less is taking a very long time. Another problem I have on this forum is that when I paste something that says "Read story" the link is dead.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Re: Terrible time with website errors trying to post for the Persecuted Church.

I'm assuming your problems are coming from trying to copy paste things from facebook. Try to copy paste directly from Release International and see if that helps.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Comment

Terrible time with website errors trying to post for the Persecuted Church

You commit an error. Let's discuss it.

Comment

Working...
      X