Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone worry about their pets after the rapture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone worry about their pets after the rapture?

Originally posted by scribe53 View Post
    Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" Rev. 6:6 I believe this is the Lord's wy of lettig us know that there will be no animals on earth during the tribulation. Because if there was any kind of meat available grains ad oil nd wne would not be the measure of expenses meat would as it is today.
    I wish that were true, but later, in REV 6:8, the Lord states that there will be still be beasts on the earth:
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

I think we just have to trust the Lord on this one. We have a beloved cat also.

Comment

We do not believe in the rapture theory, but we do believe that if Daddy takes care of us humans who are with sin, how much more will He take care of the animals who are without sin. I have no doubt that there will provision in His Plan for our pets and the wild animals.

Love you,
      Mieke
      Glorious Day
      Living He loved me
      Dying He saved me
      Buried He carried my sins far away
      Risen He justified
      Freely forever
      One day He's coming
      Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

Deleted, as men are not allowed in the women at the well!
        Last edited by miepie; Dec 9th 2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by catlover View Post
          I'm sure this sounds like a crazy question, but I have thought about this. I have 3 indoor cats. I always try and make sure their food dispenser is full, and the water reservoir in their automatic water fountain is full. There won't be anyone in my house to take care of them once the rapture happens. I'll be in a better place, but what about them.
          I don't think this is crazy at all. Whenever I find myself longing for the rapture, I am immediately torn between my own selfish desire to be done with all the violence and suffering and opposition to God in this awful world and the knowledge that this spells disaster for those who remain stuck here.

There's no good resolution of this problem, so I always wind up praying that God will hold off awhile longer, in His mercy. Then I drop the thought....because it's just too depressing to dwell on what is going to become of those who refuse to embrace the truth.

Comment

Neither do I.

I have pets I love too.

But, caught up in the air...am not yet assured we leave the earth. I still seek to understand this.
            Mat 6:22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. Therefore if your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light.

Comment

I'm not an animal person at all, can only remember be fond of granddads dog, (chow)who had to have been 80 or more and didn't really want to be bother with the gchildren. Have an awful fear of those things called cats, just not an animal person, could care less if they are there in heaven, but God created them and they were in the garden, and he mourned over having to shed ones blood to cover Adam and Eve, so chances are they will be with us in the Kingdom of God. ....... think my spirit will be changed toward them?
              It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Well there are horses in heaven.....so I don't think it's wrong to believe there are dogs and cats.

And rabbits.
                Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
                  Well there are horses in heaven.....so I don't think it's wrong to believe there are dogs and cats.

And rabbits.
                  Hmm. Snow rabbits are cool.
                  Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Comment

LOL! Too cute!
                    My dog wants to know if there will be cats there because he does't think it will be too cool without cats to chase!
                    On the other hand, he says he is certain there will be no squirrels there because the one that taunts him every morning is pure evil and he makes sure to wake the entire neighborhood every morning to inform them of the danger we are in with that satanic squirrel running loose and doing very suspicious things in the trees!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby_Snacks View Post
                      Hmm. Snow rabbits are cool.
                      God is very diverse. We can't even imagine what He has come up with.......
                      Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Wow I just looked and this thread was started in 2010. Got my in though....lol
                        Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Comment

'Shall not the Lord of all the earth do right?' - and that includes with regard to animals!
                          I suggest that concern, too, involves trusting Him.

Comment

Working...
                          X