Turned over to a reprobate mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Willful sin after receiving the truth = eternal condemnation

Eye Understand You Brother.. You Are Not Alone. My Name Is Francis Falculan Have Been Deep In Spiritual Things With God After Being Anointed By Either A Prophet Or Seer Anointing By Also A Seer Or Prophet From God.. Means Have Been Authorized By God To Do Things In His Name..Also Have Been Imparted With The Glory Power Which Is God Itself(His Presence) N because Of This have Been Feeling This Presence Around me.. To Make A Long Story Short Why Understand You Is I Stole From The Anointed Tithes Of God Which i Already Parted To God As His.. Then After That Felt Like Falling Down Dizziness, Blurring Of The Sight N Had Breathings Problems To Come With It Too... Also Feeling Dead Inside Somewhat Feeling The Holy Spirit Which Gave Life Left.. N Also When Tried Repenting Many Times Had This Invisible Force Leading Me To Acts 5 Talks About Ananias And Saphira Being Put To Death.. Yeah U Could Say I Am Able To Communicate With God Himself.. Only Those Who Had Experienced This Shall Be Able To Truly Understand What We Are Are Going Through.. Also There Is This Sadness Have Been Feeling In Heart Thats So Unbearably Sad Telling You Somethings Really Bad Has Happened, U Are Just Not Able To See It .. Looking For Guys Like U Who Could Not Be Understand By Other People To Say There is Still Hope Do not Give Up I have Found The Answers.. Part Of It Is This.. "And Whatsoever Ye Shall Ask In My Name That Will I DO That The Father May Be Glorified In The Son" His Word That He Has Given Me When His Spirit Still Abided With me.. Your Time Is Running If U Still Want To Be Saved Move NOW

Comment

Re: Turned over to a reprobate mind?

I Understand This Person. You are not alone.. I Understand How Ur body shakes in fear (more like trembling in the Presence Of God's Glory)

Comment

Originally posted by Deejaygee View Post
        I'm sorry that I seem stubborn. I don't want to be in this state of rejection . I hope that it is temporary as was the case of the fellow in the story. My situation seems the same. But it is not. I will contact this person ( try ). God showed me that I fell from Grace. I really want to believe I have a chance. The person here was dealing with real depression. I've been there. This is not depression. God showed me in my case, that the only way out was to never have sinned willfully. He showed me the fall of Adam and Eve to make me realize what I had done. It was horrible. My difference is that the Holy Spirit never left him. If He did, this person would never have recovered. Jesus said farewell to me on June 9th. He had just given me a period of restoration. I was OK when He did that. I thought the restoration was permanent; but it wasn't. When I tried to pray to Him directly, I was blocked. There was a mysterious wall that prevented me from addressing Him. If was horrible. Jesus was saying in essence, I don't want to hear from you. The restoration lasted for a few hours. Then I felt the Spirit leave me a few days later. That was devistating. That is when I started realizing the darkness in my heart. I AM a reprobate. My heart curses God, refuses salvation, refuses repentance, refuses forgiveness, mocks Christ's sacrifice...I can go on and on. I am made to see this as a punishment. If the Holy Spirit were still in me, this all would end. I am sorry. You do good to try and get through to me. I know how I am supposed to be when the spirit was with me. If that doesn't return, I remain doomed.
        I've read all the lost salvation stories on experience project. Only a few were restored. None of them sinned presumptuously. One on the site, repro1, suffers the same and claims to be a reprobate as well. I really need to be restored by Christ. I can't stand being in this state. No amount of positive thinking can change what has happened to me. My body literally shakes in fear of judgement.
        Hi Deejaygee,

I wanted to find out if these things are still happening to you?

I have been experiencing very similar things. My physical health has now even depleted drastically, has this even effected your ability to work? It sounds odd but I was always a very organised person with a wisdom from God to be able to do things and now I can barely run my home. And as you said can't perceive spiritual things anymore. Do you feel very isolated and stuck? Even unable to understand peoples facial expressions
        Or unable to read situations anymore? Are there people that you live with that recognize the difference in you? Has it gotten to a point where people think your just looking for attention?

Comment

Hi Deejaygee,How are you doing? Are you still experiencing the same thing? I have been going through the same thing but my story is different obviously. Do you still feel "torment" and if so what exactly is it that you feel? Do you battle to sleep still? Are you able to work normally or is that a challenge? Do you live alone or are you with other people? Do they ever mention anything about how you've changed? Do people seem to react very negatively to you now? Are you battling to have relationships and intimacy and experience love?

Comment

I'm dealing with same issue, here's copy of email I've sent others. I'm hoping maybe God is warning me, but the timing would t make sense.

As you know I confessed Christ as lord and savior at a very young age in your church, I believe 4th grade. As 6th grade started, I became a kid of this world who loved the illusions of this world. I believe sports was a form of idolatry for me at a very young age. I don't know how many times I referred to an athlete as an idol of mine not thinking twice about what I was saying. Here in America materialism is the subtle form of idolatry along with worship of athletes, musicians, actors, reality TV, hobbies, food, and ourselves. We worship people through holidays. We have holidays for teachers, holidays for military, govt holidays, holidays for famous people. It's common and expected to praise one for being a patriot or have "pride" in what you do or where you live. Scripture says all such boasting is evil and only one deserves praise, and that's God. I would tell people in my 20's and 30's I believed in the bible, but I wouldn't call myself a Christian. I didn't want people to look at Christianity through my life, a bit self righteous I suppose, but I believed I was doing right. I forgot about Christian life needless to say, and grew into a life of indulging flesh and every sin I can think of. I was into drugs and alcohol most my life, chasing women or grossly thinking about them. At a point in my life, all my friends just dropped off the face of the earth. I blamed things going on in my life to conspiracy theories. I never realized the scripture that said he who disobeys the gospel, the wrath of God abides on him. It might have been 5 years ago or more, I was lying in bed with my eyes closed on pillow, I saw a picture of a head of a beast. Let me state, let's not attribute what is happening to me being of Satan, if it's God, isn't that blasphemy? I just want to throw that warning out there. But this vision was clear, I can't remember it at this point, I'm thinking something like a cartoon bull. I was sober and awake at the time, and I brushed the vision off. Maybe a year or 2 later, my cousin moves in. I start sharing a lot of his interests in philosophy, meditation, new age garbage, and pagan video games. I get into an argument with my dad one day and make statement "Christ was just a man, or Christ might have been just a man". I said it out of anger, I didn't believe the statement to be true that I can recollect. I was just trying to shut my dad up. Maybe a year after that, which would have been probably 2 years ago, I was reading bible again and had a moment where I cried out to God. I felt a peace that I attributed to God or the Holy Spirit. Maybe it was all in my head, but it felt awesome. I felt like I was on the right track in my walk with the Lord. Before long though, I'm drinking, doing drugs, fornication, indulging flesh, right back where I was as a sinner. Then about 3 months ago on a Sunday, I have an urge to start reading Bible again, and all these sinful urges just stopped in me. I was still smoking cigarettes, but eventually quit that. I haven't had a drink or done a drug since. Lusting after women in thoughts, I didn't dwell on those since. I felt like God had supernaturally cleaned me up. I was reading Old Testament and got a frightening peak of how God viewed sin. I felt like I had a week of repenting I'd never experienced before. I realize how important it is to try and view sin the way God views sin, so maybe your less likely don't to stuck in it. Then about a month ago I was having a bad week. I was attending bible study at a baptist church and there was a parable about Christ sending out invites to everyone, but some showed up and weren't properly clothed and were thrown out were there was weeping and gnashing of teeth. It was as if eyes where on me during that part of story. I call a minister I know in Dallas, he is trying to give me scripture of support. He reads from Hebrews chapter 10 but stops on vs 25 at 10am because he had to get off phone. I continue reading 26 and am terrified. I turn on radio and John MacArthur is discussing same passage. I had a hard time sleeping the following 4-5 days. It was as if something was terrorizing me right after I went to sleep. I was reminded of King Saul when he disobeyed God, God sent an evil spirit to him. Third night of tossing and turning I prayed to God one night, and sparks shot out of my fan light which hadn't worked in at least a year. A couple nights later, at about 2am, I go in front yard to pray. I see sparks about 20-40 feet in sky in different directions, I ran inside. I laid in bed and felt a presence over me that felt for lack of a better description, lusty. I tried to pray it off and fell asleep. I had a dream that was lusty. Next morning I open scripture up as if taken to passage about those who defile the flesh even in their dreams, I think the passage was in Jude. This started when all this weird weather began. I can't remember which day, but a ball player I have on Facebook who never posts, posted a message "in the spirit". This was after I was reading up on passage about those who dwell in flesh won't inherit kingdom of God vs those with fruit of spirit. Irony of that is the ball player was somebody I called my idol most my childhood. Minister in Dallas sends me a chapter to read for encouragement, it's Philippians 3. All I get out of that chapter is verse 18, vs on judgement. I'm also reminded of Peter talking about a dog returning to it's vomit, 2nd state worse than first, and it would have been better for that person to have not known the truth than to forsake the Holy commandment given him. I had things happen last night I'm not going to go into that I tie into all this. Did I commit apostasy by saying Christ was just a man? Am I the dog that returned to its vomit and is doomed? I have a fear of God in me and a view of sin that was missing my whole life. About 3 months ago, I sold all my movies, stopped listening to music, stopped watching tv and have a much more focused mind, but feel like I'm condemned. I'm like an outcast at this point, but maybe God is protecting his people from me. Anyhow, I feel like I'm seeing the gospel really clear as being much watered down, but I'm hoping I'm seeing it wrong out of arrogance. Since my ordeal recently, like a hypocrite, I see people who have no fear of God, only view a God of abundant grace. I read in scripture about a Holy God that eventually stops listening to the prayers of people who don't live in obedience, and destroys them. I feel as if my sins are on me. This is my story.

Comment

This is all wrong. Because someone has said they talked with God does not make them a candidate for the funny farm. So many excellent people who did not have a "conversation" wit h Him. Does not make deejay a candidate for antidepressives and therapy! Can anyone answer his original question?

Comment

Originally posted by pegsmith View Post
                ... Can anyone answer his original question?
                I thought I answered it in post #2.
                "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
                C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
                "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
                "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
                "Our Hope is unchanged"
                "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Comment

I was a professing Christian. I would be lying now to say I am one since I have been reprobated. I don't think I was ever saved. I always struggled with my faith. I could not convince myself that I was a TRUE believer. I always had deep issues concerning God that caused me great depressions. Those depressions actually became my reasons for drifting from my responsibility toward God. I could never reach the conclusion that God existed and that the Bible was true. The best I could do was find arguments to support the Bible. My faith was intellectual. I now realize that I believed enough to be held accountable for my sinning which was ongoing and without remorse. I never heard from God about my sin, just my conscience. Which I suppose is God. I severed my conscience. I reasoned that since God didn't punish me for my sin, it was alright to continue in it. That was a fatal mistake. One day God made Himself known to me and it wasn't good. He showed me that I was a hater of God, a betrayer of Jesus, a morally bankrupt person, and told me I am going to hell. He said it twice in a row. That means He is certainly going to do it. I have been reduced to nothing. I am barely able to function. I know now that the Bible is true. I have no faith that Jesus has died for MY sins. I know what it would be like if He did forgive me. Part of my punishment is to see what I could have been if I didn't sin the way I did. Hebrews 6 is right. If we sin willfully there remains no sacrifice for sin. God has made me to know that Jesus' sacrifice does not apply to me. I spend all my days begging for a second chance, but there is no spirit in me. The advocate has departed. When the Holy Spirit leaves you, you know it. When He left, I begged for Him to return, but my fate is sealed. My heart is filled with all types of vain imaginations and blasphemies against God. I hate it. I beg for these to be removed but again God is not living in me. NEVER sin willfully and repeatedly. There is a line that can be crossed. Once crossed, there is no hope.

The same thing has happened to me... It is a horrible thing to go through.... I did not know this could happen to anyone. What state are you in? No one else understands what I am going through

Comment

I was a professing Christian. I would be lying now to say I am one since I have been reprobated. I don't think I was ever saved. I always struggled with my faith. I could not convince myself that I was a TRUE believer. I always had deep issues concerning God that caused me great depressions. Those depressions actually became my reasons for drifting from my responsibility toward God. I could never reach the conclusion that God existed and that the Bible was true. The best I could do was find arguments to support the Bible. My faith was intellectual. I now realize that I believed enough to be held accountable for my sinning which was ongoing and without remorse. I never heard from God about my sin, just my conscience. Which I suppose is God. I severed my conscience. I reasoned that since God didn't punish me for my sin, it was alright to continue in it. That was a fatal mistake. One day God made Himself known to me and it wasn't good. He showed me that I was a hater of God, a betrayer of Jesus, a morally bankrupt person, and told me I am going to hell. He said it twice in a row. That means He is certainly going to do it. I have been reduced to nothing. I am barely able to function. I know now that the Bible is true. I have no faith that Jesus has died for MY sins. I know what it would be like if He did forgive me. Part of my punishment is to see what I could have been if I didn't sin the way I did. Hebrews 6 is right. If we sin willfully there remains no sacrifice for sin. God has made me to know that Jesus' sacrifice does not apply to me. I spend all my days begging for a second chance, but there is no spirit in me. The advocate has departed. When the Holy Spirit leaves you, you know it. When He left, I begged for Him to return, but my fate is sealed. My heart is filled with all types of vain imaginations and blasphemies against God. I hate it. I beg for these to be removed but again God is not living in me. NEVER sin willfully and repeatedly. There is a line that can be crossed. Once crossed, there is no hope.

I am in Texas... This has happened to me too. Are you still alive? I know it is a dark place to be in when the Holy Spirit leaves you. Are you able to work??? I'm not working or anything right now and even my own family has turned against me.... I know exactly what you are going through because I am going through this also.

Comment

Originally posted by ProDeo View Post
                      Here is a story for you I found on the Internet, someone suffering from the same problem as you.

------------

I Am Afraid I Have Lost My Salvation

How The Lord Restored Me From A Seeming ''reprobate'' Mind. I will tell you a brief of my story, i was born again at the age of 16 and i enjoyed my relationship with God, being a spirit filled christian tongue talking, but after two years sin crept into my life and i was back to sinful life. After seven years living in rebellion that was late in 2006, i come across a christian tv and someone was being delivered, that moment i saw my need to rededicate my life unto the Lord and i did so. That is when things started. I began to feel unaccepted to the lord. The enemy began to remind me my past and try to prove me the lie that i can't be saved anymore because i was once saved. By that time i didn't new that those were lies[because they were just thoughts and i thought they where my thoughts till i realize later] and that is the mistake i made. The enemy tried to use scriptures especially the one in the book of hebrews 6;4 where it say it's impossible to bring to repentance those who were once enlightened to the gospel...... and so i believed i was reprobate and beyond redemption.

Even though i believed those lies[i didn't knew they were lies by then i thought its my wisdom by trying to figure out] i kept on seeking the Lord begging for mercy. My life become very tough those days as my sin increased and my thoughts become very filth and even blasphemous. I started to move from church to church, from pastor to pastor looking for help but things like unbelief, fear, depression, anger multiplied. Soon i was not even able to stand in a church because of the wicked thoughts the enemy would put in my mind so i stopped going to church, but i did not stopped seeking The Lord. The enemy began to make me think that i had blasphemed the Holy Spirit and so my despair increased. I can write the whole book about the depths i descended let me end here, let me tell you how Jesus dealt with me. This situation lasted for about 5 years, i am not yet fully recovered but i am making a great progress.

Jesus in His wisdom and love was dealing with me as i was going through this. At that time of course i didn't knew this. In His wisdom and love, if His children come to Him and then wonder, and then the child come again then The Lord will make it look like that child has been rejected by allowing that child to go through the depths of darkness but all the while that child is accepted. The Lord has to be tough on this so that when the time for deliverance come the child will not wonder into the world again. This truth will not change, '' for i am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other creature shall be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord [romans 8;38,39] There came a time when i began to fight the lies of the enemy with The Lord's truth. it was not easy but it was worthy it.

Things began to change and i began to believe that The lord still love me and accept me as his child. I began to see what i was going through as His discipline which is a sign of His love but it was not easy because it took me months and years to resist lies, self condemnation, unbelief and the like. The key here is, lay down all your preconceived ideas, accept that you mis-understood the scriptures and start to trust The Lord and believe it is his will to save you.. Proverbs 3;6 says Trust in The Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

This scripture has been a great blessing to me because the enemy capitalize in our own understanding to deceive us. There is a difference between knowing what the word say and knowing what it means. Pray asking Jesus to reveal to you what that scripture which seem to condemn you really means and wait patiently for His reply. Never ever believe that you have been given over to a reprobate mind, no matter how dark you situation is, those are the lies of the enemy[he twist scriptures capitalizing on your ignorance and misinterpretation]. Be assured that The Lord is dealing with you even though you are confused and it does not make sense, its hard to believe this when you are in the pit but thats the truth.

Jesus's ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts, like in my life, it will make sense one day and you will be filled with awe. Jesus will never give up on us. You might say that i am not repenting enough but all the while you are repenting, the moment you realize you did wrong and you need to return to God, that was repenting. You might say you do not have faith but my dear one, you do have, its not great faith that is needed but simple sincere faith, faith is a gift from God, you think God is demanding what He did not give you, thats not true.

Prodeo I am going through what this poster is going through also.... I liked your response. How did you get out of the pit?? We're people and family members weird towards you while you were going through all you went through? I know this is an old post but I'm hoping some respond to me as it is difficult it's like no one understands and it's like hell on earth

Comment

Hi DeejayGee, I'm in the same position as you, if you see this post could you let me know if anything has changed for you since?

Comment

I'm observing.
                          Today, we're in the Covid-19 situation, so you may not be able to look at the library for a book about Martin Luther's childhood.

Seems like DeejayGee has you on the right track.

Perhaps you might purchase a book about Martin Luther?

Comment

You know, I am listening to your answers, and your not sharing the facts.

You are saying that something is stronger than the blood of the living Redeemer!
                            Tell me what is stronger than that, to redeem you back to God! Explain...
                            I'm listening.
                            Last edited by Sirius18; Apr 26 2020, 09:44 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Working...
                            X