Where can I buy all 66 books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy all 66 books?

I am looking for all of the books. Where can I buy these as a set? So that I have every single chapter and verse from each of the books.

Re: Where can I buy all 66 books?

*** MOD NOTE ***

Jubbatender09 ... as a non Christian you should not be posting in this forum. I will move your post to the correct forum. You will probably get more answers there than here.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Jubbatender09 View Post
      I am looking for all of the books. Where can I buy these as a set? So that I have every single chapter and verse from each of the books.
      Welcome to this forum.

If you are looking for all 66 books of the Bible. Then all you need to get is a whole Bible. Any Christian Book store would have them. In fact ANY book store should have it in their religion section. I suppose it's possible to by individual books of the Bible though I have not seen them published individually like that. They either come as just the New Testament (27 books) or the complete Bible (all 66 books).
      "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
      C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
      "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
      "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
      "Our Hope is unchanged"
      "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Comment

Okay thank you.

Comment

I sincerely and humbly suggest you get an Authorized "King James" Version of the bible (not a "New King James Version") for study. The more you read it, the more you will be acquainted with its rich language, and the more you will grow to love it. As an example, I suggest you watch this BBC documentary about the KJV. It might help you decide what version to get.

Hope this helps you on your journey towards the truth, because the truth will set you free.
          John 10 (KJV)
          27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
          28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
          29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Comment

That said, the NIV (New International Version) is commonly available, and generally easier to understand. The same is true for the NASB (New American Standard Bible), ESV (English Standard Version), and so on. Basically, go with whatever you find easiest to read.

Comment

Working...
            X