i have questoins(Moved from BC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have questoins(Moved from BC)

sorry for my bad english i am studyying more daly to to better.how do i living 2 timse??and is playing videogames is rong???

Re: i have questoins

Originally posted by I'mCuteHuh??? View Post
    sorry for my bad english i am studyying more daly to to better.how do i living 2 timse??and is playing videogames is rong???
    How do you live 2 times? Are you talking about being "born again?" Until I'm sure about your question, I can't answer. Playing videogrames is no more wrong than any other recreational activity. Just be sure that you're grateful to God. You can't be grateful for something that in your heart dishonors God. Make sure that you not let the ungodly influences in the game affect you too much.

Comment

Originally posted by randyk View Post
      How do you live 2 times? Are you talking about being "born again?" Until I'm sure about your question, I can't answer. Playing videogrames is no more wrong than any other recreational activity. Just be sure that you're grateful to God. You can't be grateful for something that in your heart dishonors God. Make sure that you not let the ungodly influences in the game affect you too much.
      I wouldn't be so quick to answer a "is such and such wrong" question until I know who has brought up the fact that it might BE wrong... meaning, if a parent or friend has told this person that video gaming is wrong, that's one thing... but if the Holy Spirit is convicting this person, and he/she is asking if what they're feeling is true... that's another matter entirely.

So... Cute... why do you ask about video games? Has someone told you they're wrong, or are you feeling an internal conviction about them?
      Jesus said, "Out of the hardness of your hearts Moses gave a writ of divorce; but from the beginning it was not so." How many more things do you suppose are, "From the beginning, NOT so?"

Comment

my dad got mad i was playing video games after dinner and wanted my to be sleeping,,i sneek to play games i didon't want my dad to be mad.

Comment

1Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”

Ephesians 6
          Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

i am wanting to know the god and reading the bible some times it hasn't making cense what if my dad is meen abd is a bad dad,?? what if he spanks me and hurts and me crying to,??? i am not understandingand i still asking why games iw rong?

Comment

You have on your profile that you were born in 1999. I'm not sure why you are talking about your dad spanking you and you crying. Even if you have a disability, that should not be.

If you have a specific question about what you are not understanding about the Bible ask it. As for games, someone has already explained we are to obey our parents.
              sigpic
              ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

i know that about 1999 i have reasons. cant say any more.

Comment

Re: i have questoins(Moved from BC)

Originally posted by I'mCuteHuh??? View Post
                  I think that video games are okay. I use them to refresh my perspective when I work hard for long times.
                  JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
                  JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

Re: i have questoins(Moved from BC)

If you look closely at the way the original poster writes, it does not match the kind of language mistakes either made by an L2-speaker learning English as a second or foreign language or an L1-speaker learning to spell and/or type. It looks much more like the way a non-linguist would write if they were pretending to be a learner of English. If I were a betting person, which I am not, I would put money on the post being a hoax.

Comment

Working...
                    X