Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Incorrect or incomplete?

Originally posted by DavidYoung View Post
    Surprise surprise! A large number of posts on this thread and two others have been deleted. Now I wonder why that might be...
    If you did look well, you can see that the server is being reset to 27th of November, anything posted after that is gone. I've lost 40 of my posts, Trivalee 350 (I think) and so for everybody else, so no conspiracies IMHO.

Aristarkos

Comment

True, that is another possibility. It just looks a bit Ichthus to me; that's all.

Comment

There is the Curse of Jeconiah who is in the Matthew genealogy. King Jecniah was so wicked God said no one from his line would ever sit on the Throne of David so he was recorded as if he had been childless. Through Maryís line another uncle made the Lord eligible for Davidís throne. There was now only two genealogies one could use to prove his right to Davidís throne both belong to the Lord. If the Lord was not the Messiah then no one can ever be the Messiah because the line of David ended with Christ. No physical heirs.

Comment

I tend to agree with greenonion. The Matthew genealogy traces Joseph's ancestry and the Luke genealogy traces Mary's ancestry. However, they BOTH converge at David. This is the key for me since Christ is promised to reign on DAVID'S THRONE in the coming age. Hallelujah!

Comment

King Jeconiah whose angered the Lord so badly that he was banned from ever having the throne of David. Not even his sons our anyone in their line was to assume the throne. The Lord's genealogy has to come down from David through Mary's line.

Comment

Working...
            X